PDA

View Full Version : What are your thoughts

NossLou
December 9th, 2009, 07:58 PM
http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/newsresults/New-bikes/2009/December/dec0909-bmw-s1000rr-dyno-test-183bhp-at-wheel/

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/65/5106/Motorcycle-Article/2010-BMW-S1000RR-First-Ride.aspx

I know it was a press bike but still thats pretty impressive, corrected numbers or not, just off the floor....28 bhp over the r1? who is the first in the club to have one, or already has it built? :?:

I know there will be alot more out there on the release but any of you guys have any other links regarding the beamer?

snay
December 9th, 2009, 08:59 PM
I thought Brad sold his duc's to race the BMW IN 2010 :?:

NossLou
December 10th, 2009, 04:16 AM
oh shat he can't get any faster....dammit!

Jon
December 10th, 2009, 05:01 PM
Yeah but he's doing all national AMA events I beleive if he can get the funding and yes my boys he can get much much faster and still come whip up on all of us as he's young and dumb and full of ___m

T Baggins
December 10th, 2009, 05:07 PM
...as he's young and dumb and full of ___m

"enthusiasm"?

Jon
December 10th, 2009, 09:30 PM
Yeah that's it, I just couldn't spell it :wink:

mbohn
December 12th, 2009, 02:03 PM
Yeah but he's doing all national AMA events I beleive if he can get the funding and yes my boys he can get much much faster and still come whip up on all of us as he's young and dumb and full of ___m

For someone to accomplish what he's done, I don't think you can say he's dumb. :)

Jon
December 12th, 2009, 11:43 PM
Actually it's just a saying and wasn't trying to inply that Brad wasn't intelligent

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
December 13th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Actually it's just a saying and wasn't trying to inply that Brad wasn't intelligent
Yeah, Jon was just rhyming - although I didn't know enthusiasm rhymed with dumb.
Speaking of events - Jon - are you doing any AHRMA next year?

Jon
December 13th, 2009, 01:33 PM
I'm trying to work out a season with both AHRMA and MRA events as Road America, VIR, Barber, Miller and others sound very intriguing and if someones willing to share the drive (one way and I the other, sharing the ability to fly at least one way) it may come to pass.
Otherwise I know I'm going to miss the conflicting MRA/MotoGP event at Indy. Give me a shout and let me know what you thinking K?
Felice Navadad

PS Oh yeah i forgot, I've retired scratch everything I said :roll:

mbohn
December 15th, 2009, 06:18 AM
Yeah, Jon was just rhyming - although I didn't know enthusiasm rhymed with dumb.
Speaking of events - Jon - are you doing any AHRMA next year?

You older guys sure have some weird sayings. :)

We now return you to our regularly scheduled OP:

RRW has quite a positive review of the new BMW race bike. I'd been comparing their results this season with those of Aprilia and concluded the BMW wasn't so successful. I'd argue that Troy Corser and Max Biaggi are not that far apart talentwise.

Jon
December 15th, 2009, 06:29 AM
You mean US older guys Mark and seeing your older than me by a good many years maybe it's us young guys that have the weird sayings. Sorry I can't let a good opportunity pass me by :lol:

mbohn
December 15th, 2009, 06:51 AM
You mean US older guys Mark and seeing your older than me by a good many years maybe it's us young guys that have the weird sayings. Sorry I can't let a good opportunity pass me by :lol:

Good one, Jon! :)