PDA

View Full Version : Help identifying these two riders please.

jbrowning
December 1st, 2009, 06:00 PM
Hello everyone, could the two riders in this picture purty please email or pm me. My email address is jbrowning@rockymtnphotos.com. I really need to get in touch with you both.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b243/jimb63/_IGP7914.jpg

Thank you
Jim Browning

JimWilson29
December 1st, 2009, 07:18 PM
Shane Turpin #14 and Mike Applehans #25

hcr25
December 2nd, 2009, 09:23 AM
E mail sent.
Mike

jbrowning
December 2nd, 2009, 10:01 AM
E mail sent.
Mike

I just replied to you Mike.

Thanks
Jim Browning

fairrpe86
December 2nd, 2009, 11:27 AM
As far as I know Shane Turpin is not on the forums, but if you contact Jeff Brown (Throttleroller277) he can probably get you in touch with him.

jbrowning
December 2nd, 2009, 11:57 AM
As far as I know Shane Turpin is not on the forums, but if you contact Jeff Brown (Throttleroller277) he can probably get you in touch with him.

Thanks Brandon, I will send a pm to Jeff.

Thank you
Jim Browning

snay
December 2nd, 2009, 03:51 PM
As far as I know Shane Turpin is not on the forums, but if you contact Jeff Brown (Throttleroller277) he can probably get you in touch with him.I called shane and he will post later!!

jbrowning
December 2nd, 2009, 04:35 PM
As far as I know Shane Turpin is not on the forums, but if you contact Jeff Brown (Throttleroller277) he can probably get you in touch with him.I called shane and he will post later!!

Thanks snay for your help.

Thanks
Jim Browning

jbrowning
December 3rd, 2009, 12:58 PM
Thanks Jim Wilson and everybody else who helped out with info on this. I have been in contact with both of them. What this was all about is I am displaying some of the photos from the year and I wanted to show off some of the MRA Racing shots and possibly sell a few also. But I wanted to get the riders permission first so I didn't feel or anyone else feel I was taking advantage of this.

Thank you all for your help and generosity in this matter.
Jim Browning