benfoxmra95
November 24th, 2009, 11:31 PM
I have been told that PPIR is open to bikes on friday from 9 to 4 for $100

I haven't verified this yet but will on wed. morn

Ray-Ray
November 25th, 2009, 06:58 AM

Will there be an ambulance on site? Will the track be configured the new MRA way to slow down turn 1?

dave.gallant
November 25th, 2009, 09:23 AM

Will there be an ambulance on site? Will the track be configured the new MRA way to slow down turn 1?

This is the real question:

CAN I RIDE YOUR NEW BIKE!@?!?!

:shock: :lol:

Ray-Ray
November 25th, 2009, 09:38 AM

This is the real question:

CAN I RIDE YOUR NEW BIKE!@?!?!

:shock: :lol:

New bike??

mtrain
November 25th, 2009, 09:50 AM
I just got off the phone with the track manager (Paul), he confirmed the track will be open to both cars and bikes. They will alternate at the top and bottom of the hour. An ambulance will be on site, track experience preferred, but not required. See you there!

Mtrain.

PremiumBlend
November 28th, 2009, 11:26 AM
Did anyone go to this?

joe859
November 28th, 2009, 01:20 PM
I did. Had a good time. Felt kinda lonely. Glad mtrain was there, but he had to leave early.

PremiumBlend
November 28th, 2009, 06:42 PM
How was the track? I heard it was needing some TLC in many places.

mtrain
November 29th, 2009, 10:58 AM
The track wasn't bad. Turn 1 after you've crossed the tunnel was like a wash board though. There were no cones to direct you into turn 1, you could run any line you wanted going in. Like Joe said we were lonely, 30 minute segments, had the whole track to ourselves.

Mtrain.

PremiumBlend
November 29th, 2009, 11:14 AM
Sounds like fun though... if I had half of a brain I would have came down, I was in the Springs for Thanksgiving and could have stopped in on my way back up to Denver on Friday.

joe859
November 29th, 2009, 02:38 PM
I was told that, weather permitting, there will be more open trackdays this winter. Notice will be short, so keep an eye on http://www.ppir.com/index.php and you can sign up for email notification, too.