PDA

View Full Version : platform for bike display

oldtimer
November 22nd, 2009, 08:35 PM
Does anyone know where the platforms previously used by the MRA to display bikes would be? Are these owned by the MRA or borrowed from someone?

Please let me or Jim Wilson know, thanks for your input!!

Wyeth

cromer611
November 22nd, 2009, 10:12 PM
ive seen some dust covered platforms @ vickery when i used to work there.
might wanna give them a call and see if Bill is willing to part with one.

Ray-Ray
November 23rd, 2009, 03:28 PM
Wyeth,

I gave one to Mike when he was at Faster a couple years ago. Its ugly but does the trick. Faster used it to display bikes. Give Mike a call to see if you can use it.

hcr25
November 23rd, 2009, 03:52 PM
I thought you gave that to me! At this point it is still at Faster. I have not made time to pick it up yet.
mike

Ray-Ray
November 23rd, 2009, 03:58 PM
I thought you gave that to me! At this point it is still at Faster. I have not made time to pick it up yet.
mike

You are correct! Sorry! I gave it to you! I just saw it down there after you left and assumed you gave it to them because it was still there.

hcr25
November 23rd, 2009, 04:03 PM
mike

You are correct! Sorry! I gave it to you! I just saw it down there after you left and assumed you gave it to them because it was still there.

Nope, didnt forget it just didnt make space in my dining room till a couple of days ago. My 750 will be on it shortly :lol:

Ray-Ray
November 23rd, 2009, 04:04 PM
mike

Nope, didnt forget it just didnt make space in my dining room till a couple of days ago. My 750 will be on it shortly :lol:

Excellent!!

oldtimer
November 24th, 2009, 07:10 AM
Thanks for these suggestions for bike display guys. It sounds like we're going to keep the bikes on the floor so we won't be using them. Thanks again.

WJ