PDA

View Full Version : 2010 MRA Schedule Flyer

JimWilson29
November 19th, 2009, 01:06 PM
*Printed copies with 2 for 1 available at monthly MRA meetings and soon in you're local dealers and shops.

http://uglydogracing.com/images/MRAFlyer_2010_poster_web.jpg

marty
November 19th, 2009, 03:04 PM
i wish we had those curbs at hpr

hcr25
November 19th, 2009, 03:31 PM
i wish we had those curbs at hpr

Or any Colorado track :lol:

oldtimer
November 19th, 2009, 08:02 PM
Sweet flyer Jim

Throttleroller277
November 20th, 2009, 08:56 AM
Will we have these available for the show next weekend?

JimWilson29
November 20th, 2009, 11:12 AM
Yes we will have these at the show next weekend along with the Stay in Touch pads that we will be using to get potential competitors and spectators information to add to the MRA's mailing list:

http://uglydogracing.com/images/MRA_StayinTouch_web.GIF

oldtimer
November 21st, 2009, 04:12 PM
Awesome job Jim!! These pieces are great I love the consistency in the materials. Very professional.

We hope to use the stay in touch forms in two ways: to respond more proactively to interested individuals, and build on the existing email database. Email communication will not only make it easier to contact racers and fans on a more periodic basis, but also will save the organization a LOT of $ on mass mailings. These and other ideas are being developed to help the MRA recover from the 09 budget deficeit.

The Rod & Custom show will be the trial run of some of our the club's new pr approaches and I hope everyone is supportive of this effort. :D

ldenvermom
December 2nd, 2009, 12:22 PM
Jim,
can we get one or two to hang in the shop?
If so, if you give them to Mark Schellinger - Chris can pick them up from him. If not, do you mind sending me a PDF and I'll print up a few - JYD@JunkyardInk.com
THANKS !

JimWilson29
December 2nd, 2009, 12:39 PM
Jim,
can we get one or two to hang in the shop?
If so, if you give them to Mark Schellinger - Chris can pick them up from him. If not, do you mind sending me a PDF and I'll print up a few - JYD@JunkyardInk.com
THANKS !

The one's we have printed might be a little small to hang up as if it were a poster. I plan on doing some poster size in the future but in the meantime I could either send you what we have printed or email you the hi-res image if you want to print it.

N1K
January 9th, 2010, 10:53 AM
Last year guests were being charged 5 at the door at high plains that last two races even without the flyer's. Will we see this this year as well?

T Baggins
January 11th, 2010, 08:33 AM
Last year guests were being charged 5 at the door at high plains that last two races even without the flyer's. Will we see this this year as well?

I don't think so... Last year we were desperate, and with the radio advertising 2-1 without coupon - we didn't want people to make the drive and then get pissed because it was $10 instead of $5.

This year I anticipate that we will do more with the shops and sponsors to "draw" people to their events in order to "get a flyer". that way there's value in attending our non-race events in order to get a deal at the track.

NossLou
January 21st, 2010, 01:48 PM
Jim...

I have 300 copies of the 2 for 1 flyer (2on each page) printed out so a total of 600 flyers... I just need to find out where to have them cut or out comes the scissors...

also I can print as many of the single flyers you need in 8.5x11 untill we get the big lab printer up....

sent you an email as well.

N1K
January 22nd, 2010, 01:49 PM
I need a bunch more to hand out

JimWilson29
January 22nd, 2010, 02:29 PM
I need a bunch more to hand out

How many?

N1K
January 22nd, 2010, 03:28 PM
As many as you can spare. I was going to give a bunch to my father to put out at the base to

JimWilson29
January 22nd, 2010, 03:44 PM
As many as you can spare. I was going to give a bunch to my father to put out at the base to

buckley?

N1K
January 22nd, 2010, 03:50 PM
I'll fly threw passing out a hundred. I like some keep in touch ones for the base too. Has jon contacted you for doing anything out there?

N1K
January 22nd, 2010, 03:51 PM
Yeah

jprider
January 22nd, 2010, 08:59 PM
I have already posted some around the base and dormitory's. However, I'm just waiting for some street class racing flyers to post around the base as well. I know a few that would like to probably participate in the street class. I'm also trying to find out if the base has a motorcycle riding club so I can give them flyers also.

John

N1K
January 22nd, 2010, 09:46 PM
They do my dad runs it I'm pretty sure. There symbol is like a couger looks like the thunder cats or something lol

jprider
January 22nd, 2010, 10:01 PM
Kool, I'll go see your dad next week and ask him about the club.

N1K
January 22nd, 2010, 11:01 PM
Yo we r most def going to miller.

jprider
January 23rd, 2010, 01:46 PM
I plan on going too, trying to see if i can rent a camper trailer from base.

N1K
January 23rd, 2010, 03:41 PM
Probly have room for u if things work out as planned if ya wanna split on gas and stuff but I'll talk to ya bout later. End thread Jack.

loujr
January 23rd, 2010, 07:53 PM
Thunder Cats were bad ass!!!