PDA

View Full Version : HPR track day on Sunday the 8th....Who's going?

benfoxmra95
November 5th, 2009, 04:36 PM
Anyone riding?

It looks like the weathers going to be pretty nice.

mbohn
November 6th, 2009, 05:44 AM
There's a conflict with the MRA Candidates Meet and Greet. BTW, you are scheduled to be there too.

vort3xr6
November 6th, 2009, 12:31 PM
I will be there. Couple people over on CSC will be there too.

bummer about the meet n greet. Would have been nice to follow some more experienced guys around the track.

benfoxmra95
November 6th, 2009, 04:18 PM
There's a conflict with the MRA Candidates Meet and Greet. BTW, you are scheduled to be there too.

I know. But I really want to ride. Did anyone see how good the weather going to be?

Maybe I should have asked how many are attending the meeting.

chrobis
November 6th, 2009, 04:31 PM

I know. But I really want to ride. Did anyone see how good the weather going to be?

Maybe you should have asked to have the meet & greet at HPR :P

racedk6
November 6th, 2009, 05:21 PM

If all the people that showed up to the rule change meeting showed up we will have like 10 total!

go ride ben ;)

Munch
November 6th, 2009, 06:24 PM
Move the meet n greet to HPR :twisted:

benfoxmra95
November 6th, 2009, 07:53 PM

Maybe you should have asked to have the meet & greet at HPR :P

:wink: I already did

rybo
November 6th, 2009, 09:17 PM
Hi all,

As the person responsible for arranging the meet and greet I considered having it at HPR. I'm sorry it didn't work out that way, but this is what came together in the timeframe needed.

Ben, I'm sorry.

s