PDA

View Full Version : Back Protector - Good Brand?

learning2race
March 15th, 2006, 03:26 PM
What's a good brand for a back protector? Website or if someone has one they don't use.

racerwannabe
March 15th, 2006, 10:56 PM
I crashed tested one of the Komodo ones last year and didn't injure my back at all. I *think* there are a couple guys around on here who can get them for you, though I don't really know too many people so I could be wrong.

glenngsxr
March 15th, 2006, 11:57 PM
another good thing to look into is the bohn body armor. It's lightweight and protects a number of things in addition to your back. Glenn

bluedevil
March 16th, 2006, 06:47 AM
Im using the AlpineStar one (Older version of the Tech Race). I love it. I took a tumbler at the end of last season and id give it an A rating. (Combined with my Spidi suit) I only had a small bruise on my knee...)

mra560
March 16th, 2006, 06:28 PM
Look into the new Icon Field armor ones they are killer I ordered one for this next season they protect back chest and kidneys all in one for $100. Or you can look on ebay I have seen a few of them on there as well.

http://www.rideicon.com/ Go to armor then Vest

learning2race
March 29th, 2006, 03:54 PM
sweet, thanks for all the replys.

J

cakake
May 5th, 2006, 03:00 PM
I've got an extra D-Tech back and chest protector I'm not using if you still need one. It's one of the best protector's I've seen.

Eric