PDA

View Full Version : Pero Motorsports ... Expanding ... Growing Pains

peromoto
October 17th, 2009, 08:06 PM
Hi guys AND gals:

Please contact us for any requests for racing parts, we ARE HOOKED UP! Have been for 4 years specifically in the sportbike industry, but have over 30 years of business background. We are not here today gone tomorrow. Will back up what we offer.

We recently hired a SALES MANAGER to help us with our requests, and he is GOOD! ...should we say TOP NOTCH!!!! And he is an MRA recognized knowledgeable racer. We not only sell quality products but here to help you with an experienced staff to install what we sell.

We apologize if they were any unanswered requests but have added to our staff to help out with your requests. We have been overwhelmed with them.

Don't be afraid to ask for our latest MARCHESINI specials. We have over 100 sets IN STOCK!!!!! Up to 35% off!

Check us out, we are honestly here to help you and respect you as a racer.

Pero Motorpsorts is also an AUTHORIZED BREMBO dealership. LOOK US UP!

gsnyder828
October 17th, 2009, 09:44 PM
We recently hired a SALES MANAGER to help us with our requests, and he is GOOD! ...should we say TOP NOTCH!!!! And he is an MRA racer recognized knowledgeable racer.

Well... who is it?

hcr25
October 19th, 2009, 01:26 PM
Grubbs :wink:

racedk6
October 19th, 2009, 05:41 PM
:wink: :shock:

auzzy
October 19th, 2009, 06:28 PM
Congrats man...... It is you, yes? 8)

racedk6
October 19th, 2009, 06:44 PM
Congrats man...... It is you, yes? 8)

it is me buddy! 8)

Most of you guys know me and know Im always down to help ya out and hook you up! :wink:

So let me know if you need anything at all. I have items from high end Magnesium Marchesini's to some sweet ass colored banjo bolts!

Also I have some good pricing on Vortex Rearsets right now so if you need spares or just need some let me know!

snay
October 20th, 2009, 03:29 AM
Got my parts thanks Grubbs talk soon.

racedk6
October 20th, 2009, 02:21 PM
I also have extremely good pricing on DynoJet equipment as well ;)

PM me for pricing :D

T Baggins
December 2nd, 2009, 02:45 PM
...sweet ass colored banjo bolts!

Um, what color is "ass colored"? :lol: