PDA

View Full Version : calling out double a

brunswick
October 15th, 2009, 07:10 PM
hey guys. just recieved advice from a bunch of fellows on the wera board that i should post up on here as well. double a ( arron hersh) sold me some quite damaged fairings that he repeatedely said were in showroom and perfect condition and wont own up to it. im out close to 1200$. its not the biggest amount of money but i want arron to get his morals figured out so this doesnt happen again aswell as warn anyone of his dishonesty. here are links to posts that are currently going which i think could even persuade arrons best friends that he was very dishonest in my purchase. some of the guys that know him even came out and said they knew they were rashed. the worst part is the flat out lies that thankfully he got called out on. i hate my character being besmerched in the way he attempted especially when there is no truth to it even if it is on the net. thanks guys and be careful who you deal with.

here is the very first thread i started after i recieved them(bit of a read)

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=231035

here is arrons rebuttal to my thread

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=231095

here is arrons attempt for help on his local csc site

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=36282

here is a short summary of what happened done by a fellow rider

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showpost.php?p=523291&postcount=14

PremiumBlend
October 15th, 2009, 07:52 PM
WoW!!! :shock:

froth
October 15th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Man, there's a lot of information on those links. Does not sound good. "Showroom" to means flawless. Those were not flawless. I'll stay tuned for the fireworks display.

The GECCO
October 15th, 2009, 09:15 PM
Hmmm, all the evidence is pretty damning....not good, Aaron http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/images/smilies/no.gif

marty
October 15th, 2009, 09:39 PM
so what is the deal with the red tank photo and a yellow bike? did a photo get deleted from a post somewhere? i'm confused and bitter cause i just wasted an hour reading all those threads

brunswick
October 15th, 2009, 10:39 PM
so what is the deal with the red tank photo and a yellow bike? did a photo get deleted from a post somewhere? i'm confused and bitter cause i just wasted an hour reading all those threads

you can see it on the very bottom of the page on the last link i posted. he had deleted the wrong pics. the 2nd to bottom pic shows the box i shipped him with a small hole in it from shipping where you can see my yellow tank in the box and the bottom pic is the red tank he posted. the link beside that pic is from a thread from last year on kawiforum with the same tank pic he posted. its off a zx10

marty
October 15th, 2009, 11:04 PM
you can see it on the very bottom of the page on the last link i posted. he had deleted the wrong pics. the 2nd to bottom pic shows the box i shipped him with a small hole in it from shipping where you can see my yellow tank in the box and the bottom pic is the red tank he posted. the link beside that pic is from a thread from last year on kawiforum with the same tank pic he posted. its off a zx10

gotcha, so he had posted the red tank in one of his posts, then pulled it later. i must have read the threads after his red tank pic was taken down, OR the scotch is finally starting to werk

brunswick
October 15th, 2009, 11:33 PM
yeh, he posted that yesterday and after about an hour guys had it all figured out so he pulled the pics today

NossLou
October 16th, 2009, 12:46 AM
:shock:

auzzy
October 16th, 2009, 06:43 AM
This is not my office! Nick, lets go get some cheetos. #-o

N1K
October 16th, 2009, 04:21 PM
What a efing asshole. Barn Him Vote? From the mra most def. Assholes like this dont need the privilege to be on our sites or have a Race lic. with our club.

Scored51
October 16th, 2009, 05:22 PM
I dunno, it could be more entertaining to have him show up to our next event. :twisted:

DOUBLE A
October 16th, 2009, 06:42 PM
wow thanks I guess, this is all b.s. I don't know how you can try to make representations of a fact only by one persons account of what they want others to believe to be the absolute truth. :-s also I was advised not to make any more comments about this by the authorities so I will not technically, I also was offered a right side black fairing without graphics to be sent to Canada because he wants to see this be over with, if that will somehow help out the involved, it can be sent it just takes a reply by a certain person.

sikwitit
October 16th, 2009, 06:44 PM
Yo I agree with NIK. He should be band from the MRA. I just bought some stuff off wera and it makes anybody nervous wondering if there going to send it or if it's messed up. To do another racer wrong is foul. Then lie and try to cover his ass. He's making Colorado look bad. Like we except that kind of shit. That's 99er shit

DOUBLE A
October 16th, 2009, 07:10 PM
did I miss something what racer did I do wrong :?:

N1K
October 16th, 2009, 07:55 PM
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showpost.php?p=523291&postcount=14
One guys account huh. Whats all this then. Humm. Even from the pics you sent the dude of the bike on the lift you can see damage on the rt side. Your a fuckhead to do this and then to continue to claim you have done nothing wrong. You sure are a good guy. Racer or not the bike community is pretty tight one that you will never be apart of again. Your kind always calls themselves out at somepoint. Sucks for the guy that had to get fuct though. The Doors where you left it. Buh Bye
This ain't da first time you've done some scandalous shit and wont be the last. Your grown you ain't gonna change. Someone has to be the pieces of shit that walk the earth rt. Congats Now everyone knowz what your calling is. Good job. Momz real proud.

racedk6
October 16th, 2009, 08:12 PM
wow thanks I guess, this is all b.s. I don't know how you can try to make representations of a fact only by one persons account of what they want others to believe to be the absolute truth. :-s also I was advised not to make any more comments about this by the authorities so I will not technically, I also was offered a right side black fairing without graphics to be sent to Canada because he wants to see this be over with, if that will somehow help out the involved, it can be sent it just takes a reply by a certain person.

Really one persons account dude.... Are you seriously trying to say you did no wrong what so ever?

You represented yourself wrong and represented the MRA and CSC wrong. If I had the MRA ban hammer you would be gone, and im sure im not the only one that feels this way.

Yes what you sold the guy was your stuff and it arrived in the condition that you sent it. There is no denying that in anyway.

PremiumBlend
October 16th, 2009, 08:32 PM
did I miss something what racer did I do wrong :?:

Seriously? LOL WoW dude.

Deleted from Facebook annnnnnnnd blocked.

cromer611
October 16th, 2009, 10:01 PM
wow the last link really sums it all up. everyone knows that my wife jackie works for a auto insurance company. It didnt even cross her mind that the damage was not caused from shipping, comon.

seriously?

awesome... dude, start savin your pennies for when you have to buy it all back

GNGSXR
October 17th, 2009, 01:26 PM

Be a man and correct the situation.
i dont think you can dig yourself any deeper than you already have.

loujr
October 17th, 2009, 05:20 PM
:oops: I saw this on the wera forum and didn't say anything because I didn't want any connection to it. It found it's way here...and I am still not sure what to say. It's a little embarrising because we are in the same club. :shock: I hope some good can come from this and we can all move on.

NossLou
October 17th, 2009, 06:29 PM
This is not my office! Nick, lets go get some cheetos. #-o

You got the cheetos and I got the mickeys lets have a good time....

loujr
October 19th, 2009, 06:36 PM
:-# :-# :-# :-# 00--00 :-# :-# :-# :-# :-#

brunswick
October 21st, 2009, 11:29 PM

i would say send me pics but that seems to be an issue with you. i dont want someone else to loose out on this deal other then myself only to see you profit off it. its a kind jesture if true and i thank the guy but im not doing any dealings with you anymore. if he wants to contact me then i may purchase it if i can find the decals. maybe he has an upper and lower aswell? and a mirror? and some pieces by the header?
just because im not a racer its okay to rip me off? piece of work i tell ya. if i had a track even in my province then i assure you i would be a racer but i am not so fortunate. man up and bring this to a conclusion without bringing someone else into it

PersianThunder
October 22nd, 2009, 12:53 AM
:( :( :( :( :shock: :( :( :( ](*,)

jgixxer1
October 24th, 2009, 01:34 PM
That's fuct up!! Aaron seemed cooler than that. I'm glad I dealt with Nabber and not Double A on the sale of my '08...but then again, maybe if I would've sold my bike to Aaron he wouldn't have had the chance to burn the WERA member on those BS black plastics that were only worth $250 max. Karma is a MF, just my 2 cents.

cactusjack
October 28th, 2009, 11:46 AM
Karma is a MF, just my 2 cents.

And Karma on the racetrack doubly so.

From my limited vantage point, it doesn't look like this will be settled in a way that will make brunswick whole -- that is, in a way that gives him the benefit of what he bargained for. As much as that sucks, and putting aside the merits of the situation for a second, have you guys discussed reversing the entire transaction, going back to the status quo ante? Obviously shipping costs would not be reversed, and in fact additional shipping costs would apply, but at least some things would get sorted.

I'm not saying that's the right thing to do (I think we all know what the right thing to do is in this situation...), just throwing out an idea that may be worth considering.

However this ends, brunswick, if you ever come out to Colorado, you've got some beers coming your way. Not that it fixes anything, but beer is good for the soul.

hcr25
October 30th, 2009, 12:16 PM
Hey Aaron, Where are you? What is the status on this situation?

auzzy
October 30th, 2009, 01:04 PM
http://edwardkhoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/funny-sign.jpg

dragos13
November 20th, 2009, 11:26 AM
Hey Aaron, since I see you are on the forum have you found any resolution to this issue?

hcr25
November 20th, 2009, 11:27 AM
Yep, we would like to know.

snay
November 20th, 2009, 12:02 PM
I thought I seen some parts for sale from him but under a diff name if I knew 4-show I would have called him out!! damn I must be bored!!!!!

brunswick
November 20th, 2009, 12:13 PM
no word yet guys. aaron has been dead to the world since our transaction and havent heard boo in over a month. im still waiting on my paypal but no word from them either. :cry: looks like im left holding the bag. i hope you guys remember what he did come race season

jbrowning
November 20th, 2009, 01:42 PM
Sorry to hear that about Double A. I know I sold him a few pictures during the race season and he was a nice guy to me. Just saying.

Jim Browning
Rockymtnphotos.com

brunswick
November 20th, 2009, 03:22 PM
yeh well just because you scam or screw someone over doesnt mean you cant be nice sometimes. especially when he wants something from you. just sayin

cromer611
November 20th, 2009, 03:52 PM
so, my lady found this pic on her face book. thought you should see it.
can clearly see the rash on the "Bikes" right side upper Fairing.
and I bet he didnt send/use this pic during the sale : (
this whole issue sucks, aaron i wish you would stop posting in other threads and finally respond to the questions people have for you in this one : (
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j12/codman123/7023_137134202042_616757042_2681508.jpg

also, this looks like the reason your right lower fairing is cut, a exhaust coming out right after the cat.
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j12/codman123/7023_137134197042_616757042_2681507.jpg

PremiumBlend
November 20th, 2009, 05:27 PM
He's been posting on here and hasn't cleared this up yet? WOW!!!

NossLou
November 21st, 2009, 06:14 PM
wow....really thought this would all have been cleared up by now.... :shock:

N1K
November 22nd, 2009, 07:29 PM
Banned?? No race lic.???

brunswick
November 23rd, 2009, 02:25 PM
so, my lady found this pic on her face book. thought you should see it.
can clearly see the rash on the "Bikes" right side upper Fairing.
and I bet he didnt send/use this pic during the sale : (
this whole issue sucks, aaron i wish you would stop posting in other threads and finally respond to the questions people have for you in this one : (
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j12/codman123/7023_137134202042_616757042_2681508.jpg

also, this looks like the reason your right lower fairing is cut, a exhaust coming out right after the cat.
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j12/codman123/7023_137134197042_616757042_2681507.jpg

thanks for the pics. those fairings look just like mine. wonder why?
just an update for you. i called paypal today cause my claim disappeared. they said they wont even touch it since it didnt happen through ebay. visa wont do anything either yet. going to keep trying. thought it was a safe bet buying through paypal with a visa with coverage. going to try to get contact on arron again but if he continues to ignore the situation then im going to have to call his local authorities or file a claim on internet frauds and see what happens. does anyone have any suggestions. running out of ideas.

Sprtbkbabe
November 23rd, 2009, 02:34 PM
Small claims court? Max $5k limit and no lawyer need be present

T Baggins
November 23rd, 2009, 02:37 PM
I've been watching this for a while, and thought today I'd see if there was anything I can do to help...

So, I called his work number - and he's no longer with the company. His home/verizon phone number is disconnected as well. Not much help...

The MRA has no true "authority" on this issue, as it is a civil matter - but rest assurred I'll have a chat with young Aaron if and when I have the chance.

Certainly this is not characteristic of our members, and if there is anything I can do to assist in this matter I will do so by all means...

brunswick
November 23rd, 2009, 11:31 PM
thanks for you help. it is very appreciated.

brunswick
January 7th, 2010, 10:18 AM
00--00 [-o<

NossLou
January 7th, 2010, 05:08 PM
this seriously is not resolved yet???? Anyone seen Aron?

loujr
January 7th, 2010, 05:31 PM
[quote="T Baggins"]So, I called his work number - and he's no longer with the company. His home/verizon phone number is disconnected as well. Not much help...
quote]

Hmmmm...witness protection??? :oops:

Jon
January 8th, 2010, 09:46 PM
Every so often the MRA and most every club in the country get one of these fine folks who show up show there medal and move on. Hell we even had a president take us to the cleaners once. Bought a pickup and moved to Texas.

N1K
January 9th, 2010, 10:56 AM
If he shows up will this guy be allowed to race with the club?

Jon
January 9th, 2010, 11:05 AM
Well that remains to be seen. Seeing how he wronged a racer and not the club I would imagine that the board would have to decide on that. Seeing the comment from Tony B.though I would bet he wouldn't. What do you think the chances of him even showing his face are though due to the fact of him knowing that words out on him? Others who have wronged the MRA and it's members have either left the state and one even left the country and managed to get back to his native country of England. Who remembers Robin Holiday and that fiasco, anyone out there besides me?

PremiumBlend
January 9th, 2010, 01:22 PM
Well that remains to be seen. Seeing how he wronged a racer and not the club I would imagine that the board would have to decide on that. Seeing the comment from Tony B.though I would bet he wouldn't. What do you think the chances of him even showing his face are though due to the fact of him knowing that words out on him? Others who have wronged the MRA and it's members have either left the state and one even left the country and managed to get back to his native country of England. Who remembers Robin Holiday and that fiasco, anyone out there besides me?

I wasn't around then, but sure sounds like this is ending up that way. I really wish he would just make it right and move on.

loujr
January 9th, 2010, 03:02 PM
I remember Robin, I was probably 10-11 years old, I just remember him and my dad racing in AMO together, his knee was hurt or something but I don't remember what went down with that dude....I do remember him though wansn't really old enough to remember the fine details

Bartman
January 9th, 2010, 05:25 PM

I remember that shit Jon, if I recall correctly he reported his whole trailer and all the bikes inside as stolen. They turned up in a shipping container bound for england where he was moving back to. Very curious no? :shock:

Jon
January 9th, 2010, 07:32 PM
You remember well Bartman and yes, that's precisely what happened. It took him some planning and I never heard the final outcome but he seemed to pulled it off as the extradition laws served him well. As did the lack of effort did in serving papers to our former Pres. A. Dratlo by the Denver's DA office. Though he could have been beaten to a pulp should any of us ever run into him. As the statue of limitations is going to run out though I assume he'll be safe to return to Colorado one day. Talk about the perfect crime and it's lack of outcome!

T Baggins
January 11th, 2010, 08:39 AM
Aaah the good old days... :lol:

As far as the Drattlo thing, he had already fled the state and they won't extradite him for the $12K and change we were able to "prove". No doubt it was more than that, but they only allowed the 12...

T Baggins
January 12th, 2010, 05:10 PM
I've finally made contact with Aaron Hersh today regarding this matter. He informed me that it is being handled through customs and the proper legal channels, and that he has been advised by counsel not to further participate in the forum discussions.

Regardless of personal opinions on the matter, it appears that this will be resolved by the legal system and not in the court of public opinion. As such, there is no point in further debating this on the MRA forum and this thread is now locked.