PDA

View Full Version : WTB 07r6 parts

NossLou
October 15th, 2009, 12:00 AM
Looking for a few spares I might be able to find locally...don't care if they are used as long as they are in decent shape

1. Spare set of both levers in eith ASV, PAZZO, or CRG
2. Couple sets of replacement woodcraft frame slider pucks
3. R6 front carbon fender
4. stock 07r6 tank panels or in carbon

as many sets of 180 michelin takeoffs you can throw at me..... can't wait for the day to ride a set of new tires though 8) at least I'm keeping one manufacturer per set on the bike now!

auzzy
October 15th, 2009, 11:29 AM
your just gonna crash this shit up too Lenski! :twisted:

dragos13
October 15th, 2009, 12:07 PM
I got the stock side panels for the tank. Bought brand new then busted a tab trying to mount it to my carbon fiber front tank half. Let me know what its worth to you and their yours 8)

NossLou
October 15th, 2009, 12:23 PM
Casey.... give me a price man... I actually only need the right side... my first one had a busted tab and flew of at HPR.... guess velcro this time....shoot me a PM with your paypal or an address where I could pick it up and just bring cash.

Thanks again!

NossLou
October 15th, 2009, 12:27 PM
your just gonna crash this shit up too Lenski! :twisted:

Yeah I know that....that's why I need parts for everything that is all busted already....and the carbon....well I'm just going to look good wrecking I guess..... you just wait till I get to rock a set of new tires someday :twisted:

dragos13
October 15th, 2009, 12:53 PM
Casey.... give me a price man... I actually only need the right side... my first one had a busted tab and flew of at HPR.... guess velcro this time....shoot me a PM with your paypal or an address where I could pick it up and just bring cash.

Thanks again!

Cool man, I'll check my receipts and see what they cost. I got a killer deal through my sponsorship and will definitely pass that along and discount for the busted tab. I'll send you a PM tonight or tomorrow. Hopefully, the right one isn't the one thats broken.

Mforza
October 15th, 2009, 04:57 PM
I have a front fender but it's not carbon.
It's fiberglass white gellcoat. New.
$40. :)

Moto-Mania
October 15th, 2009, 08:04 PM
as many sets of 180 michelin takeoffs you can throw at me!

I've got 5 sets of Michelin take-offs (4 DOT, 1 slicks).
PM me if interested.

Mike

NossLou
October 17th, 2009, 07:08 PM
picked up 6 sets of tires and hopefully a couple more I appreciate the offer and might go for a couple more if workkeeps holding out

Mforza... I have a fender I just wanted a carbon to match my bodywork for next year...otherwise yes..I'd take it...

Casey...hit me up mang!

tHANKS AGAIN GUYS AND i WANT TO GIVE PROPS TO GRUBBS FOR HOOKING ME UP WITH LEVER AND PUCKS..... JUST WISH THEY HAD THEM IN PEARL PINK LOL

racedk6
October 19th, 2009, 07:46 PM
picked up 6 sets of tires and hopefully a couple more I appreciate the offer and might go for a couple more if workkeeps holding out

Mforza... I have a fender I just wanted a carbon to match my bodywork for next year...otherwise yes..I'd take it...

Casey...hit me up mang!

tHANKS AGAIN GUYS AND i WANT TO GIVE PROPS TO GRUBBS FOR HOOKING ME UP WITH LEVER AND PUCKS..... JUST WISH THEY HAD THEM IN PEARL PINK LOL

Haha you wish might be granted buddy!