PDA

View Full Version : Check your Trailers

clowe
October 8th, 2009, 12:09 PM
All,

Last night my race trailer was broken into while it sat in my driveway. They cut the lock off the side door (I am sure with the hopes that my bikes would be in there) and proceeded to rummage through all my tubs and bins. They didn't take anything with the exception of a few tie-down straps. I am sure this is because they didn't know what anything was. With all that said, I live in a pretty nice neighborhood and I have never really seen anything like this happen. In talking to the police they say this is happening more and more so just keep you eyes open.

Also, these guys were not so bright. Cut the lock and left it in the trailer. Then, when they left they didn't even shut and latch the door. I noticed first thing this morning when I went outside.

Remember to keep an eye on your stuff even in the winter!!

Crash

DOUBLE A
October 8th, 2009, 03:37 PM
you need a large red sticker next to all your locks, like I have that says:

NOTHING IN THIS TRAILER IS WORTH YOUR LIFE!

THEN A PIC OF A SHOTGUN BARREL AIMED AT YOU!!!

froth
October 8th, 2009, 04:05 PM
So, these Rhoades scholars couldn't figure out the damaged rear section might indicate nothing inside???

Crash, get a priest, exorcise(sic) the trailer, dump it and run!

My tools were stolen out of my rig last year, and I live just a couple miles from Crash, so ditto on checking your things.

Also, consider getting the pager alarm. It lets you know something is going on, then you get to decide what the timing of the responce is.

hcr25
October 8th, 2009, 04:07 PM
you need a large red sticker next to all your locks, like I have that says:

NOTHING IN THIS TRAILER IS WORTH YOUR LIFE!

THEN A PIC OF A SHOTGUN BARREL AIMED AT YOU!!!

You are joking right?

this might be more effective

http://www.defensedevices.com/terminator.html

DOUBLE A
October 8th, 2009, 04:26 PM
HAHA nice I would proly spray myself though, but no really mess with the best, get two in the chest, then drag him into the garage, then call the cops. Probably like your dogs Mike, if they senced some shananagans they would kill first, ask questions later. I know my husky would.

Sprtbkbabe
October 16th, 2009, 03:09 PM
My generator was recently stolen. I can't say how they leaned over a 4 foot chainlink fence to heave that heavy fooker back over, but they did :shock:

It had a full tank too. Well, I hope it leaked all over their car, or whatever POS hoopty they took it off in, and it self ignites.

They were nice enough to leave their dolly on my neighbour's lawn. Dumbazzes!

Lots O' thieving goin on with these times. So, lock it all up, put it in your house and get a watchtower and a scope or something set up.

***Write ALL of your serial numbers down for anything that has one. And take pics of your stuff***