PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Pace American Race Trailer for sale

Jon
September 28th, 2009, 11:39 AM
2007 Pace American 8.5x18 Autosport Tandem Axle trailer. Custom built with carpeted walls, two folding 4' racks, cabinets (front base and wall),13.5 BTU AC.,folding ramp door,rear LED and interior florescent, front generator compartment with roll out shelf and Honda EU3000 included.
Also includes Holiday 12x16 canopy with front, sidewalls and all conduit. Conduit stacks neatly and conveniently against sidewall with custom rack. Easily carries four racebikes and one pit scooter with provisions for SST(Strapless Stands) and three are actually included. All this with still plenty of rooms for totes, instant-up canopies, a roll away tool box,and tables using the custom installed and trimmed e-track along wall. Floor and ramp line-Xed.
One hell of a deal for one hell of a well thought out and designed trailer. Pack efficiently and look professional with this maintained and like new trailer.

$10,500 call Jon @jglaefke@comcast.net or720-841-6020

spitfirekid57
September 28th, 2009, 05:31 PM
If possible to get some pics sent to indy_car57 at hotmail dot com!! thank you

Jon
September 28th, 2009, 06:32 PM
Pictures will be posted and sent personally to you tomorrow. However if you were at the races you may have very well seen it already with me, Jon Glaefke(#94) under the awning, regardless check back manana. Thanks, JG

rybo
September 28th, 2009, 09:30 PM
This trailer is a stunning example of a well thought out race rig. If I could afford it I would have bought it already.

Ray-Ray
September 29th, 2009, 06:27 AM
If I could afford it I would have bought it already.

Me too Scott! Wonder if he would trade a 749 R for it??

Jon
September 29th, 2009, 02:51 PM
Well, I thought I could post them but the Img button doesn't seem to allow such. Like I did though with Mr. Indy_car57@hotmail just e-mail me and I can foward the numerous ones I took to you personally or if anyone knows how to downlod the 9 photos or just the file please share the method with me. Thanks,

dragos13
September 29th, 2009, 02:53 PM
Well, I thought I could post them but the Img button doesn't seem to allow such. Like I did though with Mr. Indy_car57@hotmail just e-mail me and I can foward the numerous ones I took to you personally or if anyone knows how to downlod the 9 photos or just the file please share the method with me. Thanks,

Jon, you have to have the photos posted on the web already (photo bucket, myspace, etc) to use the [IMG] button. If you only have them on your PC, then email is the way to go 8)

Jon
September 29th, 2009, 06:54 PM
Yes Ray,
that's a definite yes and there's even the folding couch for you and the family to sleep on at night. Give me a call and we can work out the details And I've even rotated the tires on you guys new home! Ain't life grand :)