PDA

View Full Version : Sad News

Vanmar Racing
September 27th, 2009, 06:43 PM
Hello Everyone,

I am sorry to pass along this sad news.

http://www.koat.com/video/21121936/

Former Racer Todd Costley lost his son Scott, Thursday. Scott was driving to meet his Dad and was hit by a drunk driver. Scott was severely injured in the accident and was transported by flight for life to Albuquerque. After many hours of surgery the family had to make the difficult decision to remove Scott from life support.

Services for Scott Costley will be in Gallup on Tuesday.

On a personal note Mark and I want to tell everyone how much we love the Costley Family. Todd was the most welcoming person we first met, when we used to come to visit the SMRI. Our kids knew each other and we were lucky enough to spend time with Todd and his family. We have never met a kinder person and have cherished our friendship for the past many years.

We are heartbroken by this tragedy and hope that everyone will please send your condolences to the Costley Family.

Thank You,

Tammy and Mark Schellinger

Costley Family
c/o Sports World
1500 S 2nd St
Gallup, NM 87301

T Baggins
September 28th, 2009, 12:35 PM
wow, that's really sad. The Costley's are great people - I've missed having them at our events the past few years. Send our best wishes.

sikwitit
October 3rd, 2009, 12:13 PM
horrible to hear news like that. I feel for there family. I lost my best friend the same way and I feel for them. Sorry