PDA

View Full Version : See Ya!

Clarkie
September 18th, 2009, 02:10 PM
Tomorrow morning i hit the road for Phoenix, a few things have caused me to need to leave Colorado, at least for a while.

I have had a lot of great memories since moving here in 06, met some really amazing people and had some great times. When i had my accident it was a pretty big deal to a lot of people, i am truly touched and humbled by the support i got from everyone i know and have met with the MRA.

It shows me how tight the club really is and will never forget the help i received, so thank you.

I start work at a Honda dealership as a mechanic on Tuesday, and i really want to thank Marv and the Team at Rocky Mountain Kawasaki for giving me the chance to build my confidence back up. I lot of people have asked me if i am still going to be doing engine work, of course i am, but another really good option is to call or text Rex Coultard at RMK on 970-310-9218 if you want any work done.

I raced against some of his engines and was always very impressed, i am sure Otis will say the same thing. If i wasnt building engines and still racing, i would call Rex, he is the engine builder i trust the most in Colorado to do a great job and not build a hand grenade.

I will be keeping my same cell phone number and a lot of people have my email address, then there is always the Face Book way, so dont be strangers. Even if you have a question about bikes, engines or riding, remember there are no stupid questions except for the ones never asked.

Everyone take care and ride safe

Later
Aaron

Throttleroller277
September 18th, 2009, 02:48 PM
Your physical presense will truly be missed Clarkie!!!... But you will always be a part of the MRA family.

Let me know if you need anything, or if there is anything I can do to help out.

I'll be coming down to see you in a month or so. 8)

JimWilson29
September 18th, 2009, 02:57 PM
Take care Aaron! We're going to miss you!

benfoxmra95
September 18th, 2009, 03:09 PM
Good luck!!!

Definately good meeting u and knowing u..

glenngsxr
September 18th, 2009, 03:40 PM
Your story has been a great one and I am pleased to call you a friend. Take care down there and stay away from Davie Stone! Zach and I will probably be down there in a month or so as well. Glenn #62

jplracing
September 18th, 2009, 04:40 PM
Aaron..wish you the best of luck in your new adventure. Keep in touch!

marty
September 18th, 2009, 05:09 PM
good luck on your move clarkie, the day we rode 125s is still one of the most helpful days i have had on track

Wild Cheetah 612
September 18th, 2009, 05:10 PM
We'll miss you! Come back and visit often!

+1 on Rex Coulthard. He's built Otis' motors exclusively for a couple of decades!

TRK
September 18th, 2009, 05:33 PM
:(

JWinter
September 18th, 2009, 06:01 PM
I don't have the words.

Jeff

froth
September 18th, 2009, 07:25 PM
So, when Teri and I hit AZ to visit familia, we can stop and make sure you're being fed, etc?

sheispoison
September 19th, 2009, 02:07 PM
You've been an inspiration Aaron. I'm not sure where I'd have ended up with out your tire advice last year. I wish you the best in Arizona. You'll be missed.
carl

clowe
September 21st, 2009, 09:55 AM
Safe travels my friend and good luck down there. I will miss you being around and all of our little talks. Thank you for all the help this year.

Take care,

Crash

Sprtbkbabe
September 21st, 2009, 05:06 PM
I can't thank you enough for your advice and help with my Ape's!

Be safe and come visit when 100F+ begins to really suck :(

Ashli
October 1st, 2009, 03:20 PM
Thanks for coming to those Supermoto races Clarkie. We'll miss you tons, xo