PDA

View Full Version : My preference for Banquet Food options

T Baggins
September 17th, 2009, 08:55 AM
Here's another poll, to help us understand "what" you would like at the banquet - considering, of course, what you indicated as your budget in the other poll...

Throttleroller277
September 17th, 2009, 10:58 AM
Here's another poll, to help us understand "what" you would like at the banquet - considering, of course, what you indicated as your budget in the other poll...

Liquid Pork Chops baby!!! 8)

oldtimer
September 17th, 2009, 02:03 PM
We voted for the order food off a menu option in Tony's poll, but honestly we just want to hang out and have fun at the banquet. Drinking, pot luck, whatever is all good! :D

marty
September 17th, 2009, 02:10 PM
pot luck and donated beer, no need for the club to have such a fancy banquet when it is in financial hardships

bluedevil
September 17th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Im there for plaques and people. Dont need food, beverage, nada.. We can do it in Brownie's basement for all I care. :wink:

Throttleroller277
September 17th, 2009, 04:05 PM
We can do it in Brownie's basement for all I care. :wink:

Shotgun Willie's!!...... or my place...... same diff
8)

marty
September 17th, 2009, 06:15 PM
We can do it in Brownie's basement for all I care. :wink:

Shotgun Willie's!!...... or my place...... same diff
8)

truth be told, either hang out with a bunch of dudes and one "cooter" in a room with no windows, or hang out with a bunch of dudes and several cooters in a room with no windows.

i'll take the later

snay
September 18th, 2009, 06:05 AM
What is the date so i can plan the trip any suggestions on hotels close by the party

T Baggins
September 18th, 2009, 08:02 AM
What is the date so i can plan the trip any suggestions on hotels close by the party

Not planned yet, still trying to figure out our budget. I'd figure on (tenatively) November 7th or 14th most likely.

dragos13
September 18th, 2009, 08:05 AM
Not planned yet, still trying to figure out our budget. I'd figure on (tenatively) November 7th or 14th most likely.

Please not the 14th if it can be avoided, a few of us are heading to Firebird in Phoenix to race :cry:

T Baggins
September 18th, 2009, 08:09 AM
Thanks Casey, good to know. Maybe the 7th or 21st then...?

dragos13
September 18th, 2009, 08:10 AM
Thanks Casey, good to know. Maybe the 7th or 21st then...?

Thank YOU Tony :D

mbohn
September 18th, 2009, 09:59 AM
pot luck and donated beer, no need for the club to have such a fancy banquet when it is in financial hardships
Let's take over the 12 Volt one night and order in pizza from the D-note!

froth
September 18th, 2009, 12:10 PM
Second the pizza to go!

sheispoison
September 18th, 2009, 04:47 PM
Let's take over the 12 Volt one night and order in pizza from the D-note!

F-ing dnote gave me food poisoning last weekend. I love the 12volt, but I'll never eat anything from them dirty hippies at dnote again.