PDA

View Full Version : MILLER #7 FULL TRACK

snay
September 14th, 2009, 02:38 PM
Its the last round for USBA full track 4.5 Mile i live 35min from the track my home and shop is open for mra racers that need a place to stay or work on Ur bikes i hope this may help some racers make the trip its not a bad drive!!!! grubbs do it. pm me if i can help i will have a gp garage i will share with 2 or 3 bikes pit row cromer this is for you :mrgreen: oct 3,4th I TALKED WITH USBA IF YOU REGISTER ON LINE YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE TEMP FEE BUT THEY WILL REIMBURSE YOU AT THE TRACK SO NO CHARGE ON LICENSE . AMA CARD AND M.R.A!!!

racedk6
September 14th, 2009, 04:03 PM
Damn it! You're callin me out on this an I want to go up there so friggin bad. I just dont have the funds to get it done.

snay
September 14th, 2009, 04:33 PM
Damn it! You're callin me out on this an I want to go up there so friggin bad. I just dont have the funds to get it done.I will help with what i can ill talk to Warren and see what fees ect they will wave like we/mra did to help so no usba license will be needed. CROMER YOU CAN RIDE MY R6 IF YOU NEED ITS A GOOD BIKE!!!!

EdDuenez
September 14th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Its the last round for USBA full track 4.5 Mile i live 35min from the trackk my home and shop is open for mra racers that need a place to stay or work on Ur bikes i hope this may help some racers make the trip it not a bad drive!!!! grubbs do it pm me if i can help i will have a gp garage i will share with 2 or 3 bikes pit row cromer this is for you :mrgreen: oct 3,4th

PM sent.

snay
September 14th, 2009, 08:09 PM
Its the last round for USBA full track 4.5 Mile i live 35min from the trackk my home and shop is open for mra racers that need a place to stay or work on Ur bikes i hope this may help some racers make the trip it not a bad drive!!!! grubbs do it pm me if i can help i will have a gp garage i will share with 2 or 3 bikes pit row cromer this is for you :mrgreen: oct 3,4th

PM sent.Ed and his son are in 40 or so more and it will be a mra party :wink:

kitten
September 15th, 2009, 09:57 PM
I will be there and bringing one more. Can't wait! Still have to book a hotel and figure out the license thing.

Blue Junk
September 15th, 2009, 11:14 PM
Don't sweat the license... Just show up to ride.
If you need help with finding a hotel, post up and we can give you a few links of places in Tooele.

Glad to see some of you coming out to race with us! :D

kitten
September 15th, 2009, 11:22 PM
I stayed at the holiday in last time, but am always open to suggestions for less expensive but nice places to stay. Can't wait to race there.

snay
September 15th, 2009, 11:44 PM
Don't sweat the license... Just show up to ride.
If you need help with finding a hotel, post up and we can give you a few links of places in Tooele.

Glad to see some of you coming out to race with us! :DThanks kory I'm not up to speed on links :mrgreen:

freddiewest
September 16th, 2009, 02:48 PM
Heading out with Aaron to race the weekend, we are going to also do the open lapping day on that Friday to get some more practice in and try and get up to speed on the full course!!!

Any suggestions on gearing for Miller? I am using 1 down 2 up right now for HPR...... Motorcycle is a '08 CBR1000rr with full exhaust, PCV and auto tune setup using pump fuel....

Thanks in advance

Keith

MRA #322

dragos13
September 16th, 2009, 02:54 PM
I'll be heading out with a couple buddies as well 8)

If anyone has some race video of the full track, showing decent lines please post up!

Blue Junk
September 16th, 2009, 10:32 PM
***Update***

The board has decided that racers coming to the last round of racing with the USBA for the 2009 season have licensing options!!!

-- You can purchase a full license for $125, and it will carry over for the 2010 season.

OR

-- You can get a reciprocal license for $0, which will basically let you race.

If you desire purse money or manufacture contingency, you will need to purchase a full license.

If there are other questions, please feel free to PM me, and I will post them and answers on the USBA forum. I don't want to post too much of our info on this forum... If someone feels I already have, feel free to delete as you feel necessary.

:D

kitten
September 17th, 2009, 05:47 PM
I'm all signed up and ready to go. Even got a hotel booked! Can't wait.

snay
September 17th, 2009, 11:07 PM
I'm all signed up and ready to go. Even got a hotel booked! Can't wait. \:D/

dragos13
September 18th, 2009, 06:21 AM
***Update***

The board has decided that racers coming to the last round of racing with the USBA for the 2009 season have licensing options!!!

-- You can purchase a full license for $125, and it will carry over for the 2010 season.

OR

If you desire purse money or manufacture contingency, you will need to purchase a full license.

If there are other questions, please feel free to PM me, and I will post them and answers on the USBA forum. I don't want to post too much of our info on this forum... If someone feels I already have, feel free to delete as you feel necessary.

Will there be an issue with paying Saturday or Sunday morning? Its a trackday on Saturday right?

I ask because last time we were ready to roll, we had trailer issues and never made it. I would rather just pay when I get there to be sure I'm actually racing.

Also, I appreciate you guys letting us buy a race license for 2010. That is definetly going to get me back on the MoM grid next year :)

snay
September 18th, 2009, 06:58 AM
***Update***

OR

Will there be an issue with paying Saturday or Sunday morning? Its a trackday on Saturday right?

I ask because last time we were ready to roll, we had trailer issues and never made it. I would rather just pay when I get there to be sure I'm actually racing.

Also, I appreciate you guys letting us buy a race license for 2010. That is definetly going to get me back on the MoM grid next year :) Sat is practices all day and yes you can pay or reg sat and sun

dragos13
September 18th, 2009, 07:02 AM
Sat is practices all day and yes you can pay or reg sat and sun

Perfect, thanks again Utah guys. Can't wait to check out your track!

Anyone else on the fence about going? Maybe we can get another carpool or caravan. Post up here if you have interest!!!

snay
September 18th, 2009, 12:15 PM
Sat is practices all day and yes you can pay or reg sat and sun

Perfect, thanks again Utah guys. Can't wait to check out your track!

Anyone else on the fence about going? Maybe we can get another carpool or caravan. Post up here if you have interest!!!GRUBS!!!!!!!!!YOU CAN DO IT!

Blue Junk
September 18th, 2009, 06:48 PM
Don't forget, there is also an endurance race Saturday afternoon. It's 1.5 hours, with 2 classes GTO and GTU. :D

jdub
September 18th, 2009, 09:34 PM
How do I sign up for this race?

snay
September 18th, 2009, 10:34 PM
You can set up a acc on USBA FORUM and reg that way or pm blue junk\kory he will help you or pm me and i can do it!!!

shortie171
September 19th, 2009, 07:12 AM
Just wondering if anyone knows how much a typical race weekend would cost doing 3-5 races and sat practice?? Also, is Friday a track day too?

Thanks

Bruce

snay
September 19th, 2009, 09:26 AM
Sat $75 practice race 1 $90 2nd 65 3rd $45 4th $30 ect its more this round for the full track im in for practice and 4 races Sunday total $300.00

Blue Junk
September 19th, 2009, 03:32 PM
In addition to the above post, which has proper pricing, races beyond your 4th are $20 each. Also, MMP holds a motorcycle only track day for race practice on the Fridays before a weekend, for $190/full day or $100/half day.

freddiewest
September 20th, 2009, 10:51 AM
All signed up!!!! Hope I did everything right :shock:

Looking forward to it!!!

Keith

MRA

snay
September 21st, 2009, 12:25 AM
All signed up!!!! Hope I did everything right :shock:

Looking forward to it!!!

Keith

MRA
#322#322 If you need aplace to stay let me know see ya soon!!!#669 GRUBBBS I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT :mrgreen: PRACTICE AND ONE RACE $165 I GOT YOUR FUEL FOOD AND PLACE TO STAY!!!!

freddiewest
September 21st, 2009, 06:52 AM
Snay,

Thanks for the generous offer!! already set up at the Holiday Inn so not to far from the track.......

PM me on the cost of sharing the GP garage, two of us are traveling together, both racing in novice and amatuer races on Sunday but will be there on Friday for track day to learn the circuit.....

Keith

MRA

kitten
September 21st, 2009, 08:02 AM
Snay, I am very impressed with your and the rest of the Utah gang's generosity! I just have to say the race community is unbelievable! Hey Grubbs, if you want a ride out there I have room and you would only have to pay for 1/3 of fuel.

snay
September 21st, 2009, 11:52 AM
Snay, I am very impressed with your and the rest of the Utah gang's generosity! I just have to say the race community is unbelievable! Hey Grubbs, if you want a ride out there I have room and you would only have to pay for 1/3 of fuel.thank you i live in utah but im MRA 100% :mrgreen: