PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Brown-aka-"Brownie" for Rider Rep. (trophies/

Throttleroller277
September 14th, 2009, 02:21 PM
Thank you for the nomination of Rider Representative for the 2010 season!......”What can Brown do for you?”

For those of you that do not know me, I have been a member of the MRA since 2003, and Rider Representative throughout the 2008 and 2009 seasons. I have also raced, with the CMRA, ASMA, USBA, and AMA.

The great people and camaraderie that the MRA has is impeccable, which is why I am proud to not only call the MRA my home, but my family as well.

I have always enjoyed helping people in anyway that I can, on or off the track. Whether it be sharing any knowledge that I may have, loaning a part, or even loaning my motorcycle at times. My door is always open, whether you are a beginning novice, an experienced racer, or to the “Canyon Carvers” as well. I have also really enjoyed instructing at the New Racer schools for the past 4 years, and watching the new racers improve as time moves on. When I first started in the MRA I did not know anyone, and was not sure who to turn to for advice, and the Rider Reps were always there, and willing to stop and take a minute, regardless of what they were doing at the time. I will never forget those times or people that have helped me, and I therefore take great pride in doing the same for you.

Once again, thank you for your nomination. I assure you that if I am re-elected as Rider Representative (trophies/pr) you will not be let down!!

I am very passionate about the MRA and its members…. past, present, and future. Therefore if I am not elected for next year, still feel free to ask me anything at anytime, my door is always open. We all started racing because we enjoy it, and it's fun. A few years ago I was getting a little too serious about it, and the drive for the win, and making money started to overcome that, and I was getting down. But a fellow Rider Rep came and reminded me of why we even started racing....."because it's fun!"...... so if you ever feel like you're not having fun anymore, just swing into my pit, and I guaranty you'll have a good time!

Jeff Brown –aka- “Brownie”, #277

“What can Brown do for you?” 8)