PDA

View Full Version : Vulcan Graphics

csmith
April 27th, 2005, 12:05 PM
I am doing die-cut numbers for anyone who needs them, as well as any custom graphics and logos you might need for your bike, trailer, or other, all of this is trackside! The web-site is www.vulcangraphics.com if you want to submit a graphic please check out the site for submission options or e-mail me at: tech@vulcangraphics.com or call me at 303-619-3075 Yes we do take Visa or MC.

I am doing die-cut versions of the old MRA logo for window stickers or for your bike. I am also doing a package for truck/tow vehicle window decals, which includes the MRA sticker, a bike leaned over with your number, and in script your name and under it MRA #XXX. White is $13.00 a set, Chrome is $18.00.

Corey Smith #176

csmith
July 19th, 2005, 01:38 PM
Bumping this as I changed a bunch of stuff in the original thinking it would reset the date :roll: but it didn't. :oops:

July 28th, 2005, 10:22 AM
Bumping this as I changed a bunch of stuff in the original thinking it would reset the date :roll: but it didn't. :oops:

Can't get to your site.. left email for you at the address you have in your message..

csmith
July 28th, 2005, 12:50 PM
having issues with server, send an e-mail to my personal account

cosmith23@comcast.net

Sorry!