PDA

View Full Version : PARTY FOR A CAUSE! EVERYONE INVITED!!!

jburr
September 3rd, 2009, 02:53 PM
Hey all, Congrats to everyone who kicked some ass this year out on the track! I know I had a blast and already can’t wait until next year.

The Walnut Room is hosting an outdoor party on Saturday September 12th and I’m inviting anyone who might be interested to bring their race bikes or street bikes down and put them on display. The event will raise money for Youth Biz (a local non-profit that helps at-risk teens). The party will be outside in the Walnut Room parking lot and feature live music, food and drink. There is no cover at the gate except a suggested donation for Youth Biz.

The party starts at 3 p.m. and goes until 8 p.m.
We are expecting 800 – 1200 people throughout the day so it might be a great way to also build awareness about the MRA!

Anyone interested please email me at: john@thewalnutroom.com

Even if you can’t bring your bike you are still invited to come and spend an afternoon enjoying some great music outside!

**There will also be an outdoor car show going on at the same time one block east of The Walnut Room. So it should be a good time no matter what your into.

Thanks,
Johnny B.
MRA 247

sheispoison
September 3rd, 2009, 04:45 PM
Hey Johnny, I'll be there with my race bike for sure! Walnut Room decals and all!!!
carl

Throttleroller277
September 3rd, 2009, 04:46 PM
Anyone have a small 3 rail trailer I can use to haul my bike on behind the car, so I make to the car show too?

sheispoison
September 3rd, 2009, 04:47 PM
I have one you can use Jeff. It's Johnny's old trailer. Give me a shout and we'll get it all worked out.
carl