PDA

View Full Version : Video/ pictures

NossLou
August 31st, 2009, 03:20 PM
Two questions... anyone have pics from this weekend up beside chadwick...or where can I find them?

Second, I was wondering if anybody in the front was running a camera and caught any footage of my highside in AMU.... I'm still really confused on what happened and how it happened.

It would be much appreciated.

Thanks fellas and it was an awesome season!

cromer611
August 31st, 2009, 03:41 PM
from what i saw. your rear spun up at the crest of turn 12, then it bit in to the ground and threw you off. by the time i opened my eyes again from blinking you were tumbling forward head under feet. your bike was tumbling as well.

how are you feeling? any news on your spleen?

oldtimer
August 31st, 2009, 03:58 PM
Nik, Aaron was behind you and saw your high side--he might be able to answer questions for ya. Sounded like it was gnarly, glad you're doing ok.

longrider
August 31st, 2009, 04:16 PM
Nik, Here's the only pictures I got

http://www.felonyfreestyle.com/trackdays/img_4552e.jpg

http://www.felonyfreestyle.com/trackdays/img_4555e.jpg

CO750
August 31st, 2009, 04:40 PM
Hey Nick, hope your feeling better.

Thanks for helping me out this weekend. I appreciate it and looking forward to seeing you guys next season.

NossLou
August 31st, 2009, 07:27 PM
I appreciate it everyone....

Like I said it was really unexpected and fast, just remember the rear slipping hard and fast and that was it.... then tumbling and laying there realizing I need to get up and move.... then realizing I should have gotten the bike off the track too once I moved away.

Good new is I get to keep my spleen!!! I have a few cracked ribs and a minor fracture at the top of my pelvis. Started peeing red from the kidneys and liver but the doc said they will return to normal here in a couple days.

For the bike I am still blown away how it landed because the slider is barely scraped, the peg is ground down a bit and the case cover must have taken all the weight, lever and bar ground down some, my low side caused more damage to the bike. I could put a new peg on and raced in O if things were different....

All in all I had an awesome weekend and am starting to get depressed I have to wait till next year to race again :x

clee32
September 5th, 2009, 11:38 AM
Nick what's your contact info?

clee32
September 5th, 2009, 05:40 PM
Nick what's your contact info?