PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU

dragos13
August 31st, 2009, 07:25 AM
After a long season of keeping the shiny side up, I finally needed the corner worker expertise during the BBQ in turn 11 (sorry about your bike brownie). I really appreciate the quick response and help with getting everybody safe and back on the track. You guys and girls do an amazing job and I can't say enough how lucky we are to have such a great crew. I just wanted to say that I applaud your dedication to assisting us racers and allowing us to worry about riding, knowing we are in good hands!!!

THANK YOU CORNER WORKERS AND AMBULANCE CREW!!!!

Throttleroller277
August 31st, 2009, 10:54 AM
I was going to post up the same thing, so I won't go on and on, but I really do appreciate your efforts, and certainly during Saturday's event there.

Props to you as well Casey!! You acted very quickly in order to get off the track, and out of harms way, putting yourself at risk for my safety!! Props to you big time. Had you not have pulled me off the track, i certainly could have caught fire with my bike. Words cannot say enough!! Thank you. 8)

fairrpe86
August 31st, 2009, 03:06 PM
Nice work Casey. I was talking to Shannon with my back to the bike when it caught on fire, and I have to say that was one of the scariest things I have had happen to me while corner working these past three seasons. Heal up quick Brownie.

froth
August 31st, 2009, 03:58 PM
Mad props to our corner crew!(and huge pimp to provide goodies/cash/gifts/all expense paid vacations for them). I've been on both sides of the fence, and "Our gang will whup your gang's **s picking up broken riders and bikes!"

Teri and I are glad the three of you weren't hurt any more than you were!