PDA

View Full Version : Anybody want to share some juice?

CO750
August 27th, 2009, 08:51 PM
I haven't been able to get a hold of my buddy who lets me borrow his generator yet. Is anybody willing to let me plug in to theirs this weekend if I can't get one tomorrow. I will be more than willing to contribute some gas and/or beer to help keep it running. And I only need it for my tire warmers since I have a minimal set up.

NossLou
August 27th, 2009, 09:07 PM
I haven't been able to get a hold of my buddy who lets me borrow his generator yet. Is anybody willing to let me plug in to theirs this weekend if I can't get one tomorrow. I will be more than willing to contribute some gas and/or beer to help keep it running. And I only need it for my tire warmers since I have a minimal set up.

I have a 7500 you can plug into if you'd like... I'll be down by turn 1 and 2 next to John fifield and with Aaron Hersh(Double A racing you can't miss his bike 395) My number is 969 and we will have a black trailer. We only run warmers and a few lights so you will have plenty of juice...its noisy as hell so usually is shut off at night.

CO750
August 27th, 2009, 11:24 PM
Cool, thanks man. Hopefully I can get one tomorrow, but if not I'll look for you Saturday.

chrobis
August 28th, 2009, 08:05 AM
I want one of those generators you referred to - the ones that run on beer. :lol:

CO750
August 28th, 2009, 07:59 PM
Why would you want to waste good beer pouring it in your generator?

The beer is just the thank you for helping a fellow racer out. And could possibly be traded for more gas if need be, but again, I would rather run out of gas then beer. :lol: