PDA

View Full Version : Toyota coming to the Races!

Wild Cheetah 612
August 27th, 2009, 05:52 PM
Hey folks!
I've been working with the Toyota Marketing and Promotions Dept. and they are coming out to our races this weekend!
This is a huge opportunity for us. If they have a successful weekend talking with us racers and the spectators they may continue to come out and be a potential corporate sponsor of the MRA. What this means to us is corporate dollars helping to support our club and cross market with us to bring greater notoriety to the club, more spectators and more racers! I ask you all to stop by the Toyota booth this weekend, send all of your family and friends over to the booth and mention it to spectators who come by your pit.
Let's make them feel at home and welcome at our races this weekend by making them feel a part of the MRA family!

elvis8310@hotmail.com
August 27th, 2009, 07:16 PM
Now that is cool as heck. I love Toyota trucks. I will for sure stop by to talk to them.

froth
August 27th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Plus one for da 'Yotas! Just because the engines last for ever!

Desmodromico
August 28th, 2009, 09:37 AM
As an update to this I will be the point person for this with a few others from my office coming to the races as well. Look for the Toyota ez-up at my pit, I will have some trinkets and information to hand out that might come in handy and I am always available to talk about our vehicles if interested.

In my previous job I ordered all the vehicles for our region so I should be able to answer any questions anybody has, I look forward to a great weekend!

elvis8310@hotmail.com
August 28th, 2009, 11:26 AM
As an update to this I will be the point person for this with a few others from my office coming to the races as well. Look for the Toyota ez-up at my pit, I will have some trinkets and information to hand out that might come in handy and I am always available to talk about our vehicles if interested.

In my previous job I ordered all the vehicles for our region so I should be able to answer any questions anybody has, I look forward to a great weekend!

I will for sure come talk to you as i will be looking for one early next year.

Scored51
August 28th, 2009, 11:50 AM
Damn! I just sold mine. It was a GREAT example of how hard you can beat on those things, and they just keep on going without any complaints.

Munch
August 28th, 2009, 01:12 PM
Desmo, you work with Randy?

Desmodromico
August 28th, 2009, 01:17 PM
Yep, Randy and I have worked together for about 10 years. Not sure if he is coming out this weekend or not, he has been out of town all week.

Snowman
August 28th, 2009, 05:31 PM
Sounds like you may have found a pace car...