PDA

View Full Version : Final Races...

d_mob
August 26th, 2009, 09:16 PM
So, I'm bringing a bunch of friends out to watch the final races @ HPR in an effort to support the club and to also show them what I'm passionate about.

That being said, are there any cool/epic battles going on within classes that I should know about? I'd like to make it as exciting for them as possible and final race/championship battles usually help that.

Unfortunately, I've been traveling waaaaay to much for work lately and haven't been able to keep up. I'm seriously looking forward to getting back out there with you guys next season.

In the meantime, hook a brotha' up with a season recap and some battles to look out for this weekend.

Thanks in advance --

David --

N1K
August 26th, 2009, 09:33 PM
Sunday Roro
Turpin and Hendry
Last race and its a 2 point spread. So its winner take all for the 09 champ.
Gonna be a barn burner if the rain holds off.
Turpin's on his stupid fast big bored all blk gixx 1k
Hendry's on the beautiful Ducati I think its the 1098's could be the 1198 though i guess.
None the less the fastest guys here are gonna be pushing it for this win.
I cant wait to see it.
There's a Cromer show to. I think hes gonna win the title in like 5-6 class. lol Cats fast.
Oh and ah I'm going for a win in sportsman. lmao. Its gonna be awesome!!!!
Heard I'll have to get my own trophy for the winner in this class though.
lol

d_mob
August 26th, 2009, 09:47 PM
nice man... thanks for the quick response.

i'm familiar with the RORO battle as i'm friends with a guy called "tally" that everyone knows. tally is hendry's groupie and keeps us all updated. :lol:

RE: cromer... i spent some time with him in the pits last year and can def attest that he is wicked fast. i'm looking forward to seeing him this weekend as well as it's been awhile.

congrats on the sportsman win. the cool thing about it is that nobody outside of the MRA knows what sportsman is, so you can talk it up like it is a GP championship! in all seriousness, congrats on your solid finishes.

again, thanks for the update, any additional would be greatly appreciated ---

-- David

rybo
August 26th, 2009, 09:57 PM
David,

Vintage U is a 4 point spread from Dion to Shannon

MW super bike is a tie between Ricky and Dalton

Open Supersport is a 5 point spread from Crash to Glenn

Endurance HW is a 5 point spread from Crash to Shannon

Lots of good battles to be had for the final race of the sesaon.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Scott

d_mob
August 26th, 2009, 10:06 PM
Nice man! Thanks for the updates... What a season huh?

I'm going to ride there. I'm hitting a wheelie machine in the morning and then am gonna roll up to the track! 8)

http://wrightwriders.com/images/pictures/Funny%20Pics/squid.jpg

TerriRomaneschi
August 27th, 2009, 09:47 PM
I have been in touch with a bunch of people. Not only from a spectator perspective but also racing for next year. I believe that no matter the difficulties for any of us now, it's going to be one heck of a great weekend. I'm very excited to be there and to participate.

Mr. Wilson, has posted the 2for1 as well as the schedule on CSC. I hope between us and others, to see some great support for the MRA this weekend.

I posted this on CSC:
Come on out guys. It's going to be a phenomenal weekend of LOR - ladies racing (some of those ladies will blow your mind). The LOR grid continues to grow. It's an important grid for all of us. Last race there were 10 or 11 of us. And it's ever-growing.

Come see fast boys going even faster (ROR on Sunday will pretty much fix the crack addiction of watching), and calender girls with nothing on but an umbrella. (kidding on the last one)

I am soooo excited for this weekend. It's the grand finale'. Come play with us and have a great weekend.

Jim posted the schedule and the 2 for 1. Come support us all. It really means a ton to see you guys in the pits and supporting us and keeping us happy and joyous. It keeps us picked up and really makes it just that much more fun for all of us who get nervous or those that just enjoy your company around us.

I can't wait. Bring it!!!