PDA

View Full Version : Special Events for Last Round at HPR Aug. 29-30

Wild Cheetah 612
August 11th, 2009, 06:50 PM
Sign up early and often to race at our last round of the season at High Plains Raceway August 29-30. We have a lot of special events to keep racers and spectators busy throughout the weekend.

Parade Laps
We'll be doing parade laps both Saturday and Sunday for a small donation

Saturday Night Party
Stick around Saturday after the races for an end of season party featuring:
-Free Taste of Philly cheesesteaks (donations going to the MRA will gladly be accepted)
-Bonfire and live music from Glenn Conser's ipod
-Keg of Beer IF ANYONE CAN STEP UP AND DONATE ONE??? a little help here, please...
-Bench Racing and good times with your friends

Cornerworker Appreciation
Bring drinks, beer, coolers, gift cards, motorcycle gear,signed race photsl, and whatever cool schwag you can come up with to give to the cornerworkers who have worked tirelessly to keep us safe.

Vendor Booths
Businesses from all over showing off their products and services. No charge for booth space, just pay gate entry. PM Donna Turner to reserve your space or a space for someone you know who'd like to come.

2 for 1 Gate Entry
Tell your friends and family to show up and get for half price

Swap Meet and Garage Sale
This will be possible if someone can help me to organize this with getting booth spaces. Sell your motorcycle parts (like I need an F2 radiator, so you never know what old stuff you got that someone needs), baby strollers, kitchen appliance, skis, you get the idea. Just like the garage sales you see in your neighborhoods. No charge for booth space, just pay gate entry. Someone please help me with this!

Any other cool ideas for special stuff for our last race that you can make happen, let me know and we'll see if we can get it going!

snay
August 12th, 2009, 12:45 AM
I HAVE VERY NICE TWO PIECE SUITE 360 ZIP AROUND SIZE 48 I WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO A CORNER WORKER THAT RACES OR WILL START NEXT YR . AND A STREET JACKET FOR THE GIRL THAT WORKED TURN 9 LAST RACE THANKS

cromer611
August 12th, 2009, 12:59 AM
yea, she makes a great reference point....

yea....

snay
August 12th, 2009, 04:28 AM
yea, she makes a great reference point....

yea.... :roll: :shock: yes she does very happy she is out there looking out for all of us!!!!

auzzy
August 12th, 2009, 06:58 AM
Fifield placed her there as distraction! :shock:

dragos13
August 12th, 2009, 07:05 AM
Hey Donna, if no one donates a keg let me know and Team Young Blood will bring one 8)

NossLou
August 14th, 2009, 11:11 AM
I can bring a second keg as well.

marty
August 14th, 2009, 02:21 PM
if you guys can't get those 2 kegs for some reason, let me know. i will actually have a way to get it there now

NossLou
August 14th, 2009, 03:15 PM
I can get it out there, got a bucket for it, but ice will be a different story!

Wild Cheetah 612
August 14th, 2009, 06:18 PM
Hey Donna, if no one donates a keg let me know and Team Young Blood will bring one 8)
Sounds like you just volunteered. I'll put you guys down for it.
Young Blood Rocks!

Wild Cheetah 612
August 14th, 2009, 06:20 PM
I can bring a second keg as well.
Awesome!

Wild Cheetah 612
August 14th, 2009, 06:20 PM
if you guys can't get those 2 kegs for some reason, let me know. i will actually have a way to get it there now
Wanna bring the ice?

NossLou
August 15th, 2009, 10:22 AM
Well what kind would most prefer I bring?

marty
August 15th, 2009, 02:43 PM
Wanna bring the ice?
i don't have any coolers large enough to store ice from friday night when i go to town til saturday night. if someone is going through town saturday morning, and can pick up ice, i'll reimburse them

peteyt328
August 17th, 2009, 11:19 AM
Nik, I will pitch in some $$ for that keg as well!

NossLou
August 24th, 2009, 09:40 PM
I appreciate it pete! I'll have those boots there as well....

On another note I will not be able to have it out there till Sat morning..... I am riding my street bike to meet Aron who is bringing all my junk and my buddy from the springs will be arriving late Friday night with it since I can not carry it on the back of the R1

polar x
August 25th, 2009, 12:22 PM
How much ICE do you need? I will go get it sat afternoon. Just let me know how much to get.

NossLou
August 25th, 2009, 12:55 PM
I have a container that is the size of half a trash can I set it in normally, so a few big bags would be nice...., plus it will melt quick out there as well.... just a thought and I appreciate you bringing the ice!!!!

polar x
August 26th, 2009, 12:20 PM
I will be in one of the 50 amp spots, 5th wheel with a 25' trailer attached. close to tech. Give me a holler when you are there so I will know where to take the ice. I will go and get it in the afternoon.

DONE DEAL!!!

NossLou
August 26th, 2009, 12:31 PM

Casey are you bringing a light beer or dark beer ?

NossLou
August 26th, 2009, 12:32 PM
I will be in one of the 50 amp spots, 5th wheel with a 25' trailer attached. close to tech. Give me a holler when you are there so I will know where to take the ice. I will go and get it in the afternoon.

DONE DEAL!!!

will do I'll be out by turn 1+2 next to John Fifield and Aaron Hersh