PDA

View Full Version : any commercial lighting folks in the club?

marty
August 11th, 2009, 12:48 AM
i am looking to put some lighting on the sign outside the bar. anyone in the club do this for a living?

Bizerker27
August 14th, 2009, 03:20 PM
What are you thinking about doing, Marty? I could possibly help.

dave.gallant
August 14th, 2009, 04:29 PM
i am looking to put some lighting on the sign outside the bar. anyone in the club do this for a living?

You can pay me and Brownie to stand outside the bar and shine flashlights on the sign for you.

Whadd'ya think?

marty
August 14th, 2009, 04:52 PM

You can pay me and Brownie to stand outside the bar and shine flashlights on the sign for you.

Whadd'ya think?

why would i pay brown? he already stands outside holding a lighter most of the time he is here.

as for you, whatcha look like in a banana hammock? i could make some money off a gimpy guy in an olive smuggler :lol:

cjmagnuss
August 14th, 2009, 06:03 PM
hey marty, i design and manufacture commercial lighting. what are you looking for?

dave.gallant
August 14th, 2009, 07:28 PM

Whadd'ya think?

why would i pay brown? he already stands outside holding a lighter most of the time he is here.

as for you, whatcha look like in a banana hammock? i could make some money off a gimpy guy in an olive smuggler :lol:

I am like a rock hard version of Borat, but with more hair:

http://www.nerve.com/CS/blogs/scanner/2008/03/23-End/borat.jpg

Oh, and on crutches.

marty
August 14th, 2009, 08:36 PM

Whadd'ya think?

I am like a rock hard version of Borat, but with more hair:

http://www.nerve.com/CS/blogs/scanner/2008/03/23-End/borat.jpg

Oh, and on crutches.

your hired!

if you can bring those ladies, and i'll supply the flashlights