PDA

View Full Version : A little help to get me back on the grid for the last race

Spiderman
August 5th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Due to various circumstances since my wreck almost 2 years ago, I was forced to sell a few of the things that make racing easier. I was hoping to make my return to the grid in the Endurance race at the next (and final) round , but find myself still very tight on money, so...

If anybody has a transponder (and bracket) that they are willing/able to loan me, I would greatly appreciate it.

I could also use a set of tire warmers and a generator (or access to plug into one).

If anyone can help me out, please either reply here, or send me a PM.

Thanks in advance! 8)

snay
August 5th, 2009, 02:41 PM
I nave a transponder you can use for the day but i don't have a extra bracket. i can bring a extra generator if needed let me know and i have two sets of tire warmers if it don't conflict with My practice or races you are welcome to them i race NOVICE.O AND NOVICE.U fast practice

chrobis
August 5th, 2009, 03:04 PM
Bob -

It's great to hear that you are back at it.

I saw a spare bracket cleaning up a little while ago. Unfortunately my house is currently a wreck - I will see if I can find it. I will be able to give you a definitive answer by the general meeting next week if you are so inclined to attend.

If anybody else beats me to it I will not mind.

702kmh
August 5th, 2009, 05:40 PM
Bob, I have a bracket and if you need power you are welcome to plug into my generator.

auzzy
August 5th, 2009, 08:15 PM
You are welcome to plug into my generator as well. Always good food for neighbors also just ask Shettsline

jmart
August 6th, 2009, 12:12 AM
pm sent.

dragos13
August 6th, 2009, 05:58 AM
welcome back bob.

I usually have a spare bracket with me at the track. if you need one stop by my pits.

Spiderman
August 11th, 2009, 02:10 AM
Thanks for the replies, PM's, and phone calls! I've still got to make a couple of calls to finalize the details, but it looks like I've got everything covered.

Thanks again!!! 8)