PDA

View Full Version : Somebody (not too fast) to ride with August 9th

nobasin
August 1st, 2009, 11:01 AM
Looking for a slow to medium novice (or anybody really who's willing to let me follow a little bit) to hang with on Sunday, August 9th at HPR. My last full season racing was '07, and am just geting back on the bike and would love to find somebody to ride and hang out with that day, just so I'm able to follow somebody who already knows the lines at HPR for a few laps until I get my feet back under me. I'm not fast, but not super slow either (used to run around 1:44's on average at Pueblo) . Anyway, would really appreciate some company on the track and in the pits. Email me at mike at gravityplanet.com or call 970-333-0472.

Mike-

nwatkins176
August 1st, 2009, 11:41 AM
Mike,
Plenty of racers will be there August 9, and are willing to help out. Me included.

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=34013

ctb
August 1st, 2009, 08:45 PM
Mike, you know from past experience that we are pretty evenly matched :wink:
I will try to be out there, so if you see me, hit me up. I don't have the old gsxr anymore...a newer one :)
I took last year off too cuz of the bebe, good to have you back!

nobasin
August 2nd, 2009, 06:34 PM
Right on Laurie, sounds good. I definitely miss battling you out there. Last season got killed before it started because of some surgery that kept me off anything with 2 wheels the whole summer, and we just had our first kid a month ago, so hopefully be ready to do a full season by next year. I'll look for you on Sunday.

nobasin
August 8th, 2009, 05:25 PM
So Laurie, you and your husband gonna be there tomorrow? Let me know what your bike and truck look like so I can pit by you if you are there. I haven't been on the bike since last race of '07, so I'll be WAY slower than you, but hopefully by the end of the day I'll have come up to speed a bit at least.

Also, nwatkins176 thanks for posting up and offering to help me out. I'll find you as well, assuming you are #176.

Mike-

ctb
August 8th, 2009, 05:31 PM
Yes...tomorrow...AM session. Silver Titan and silver trailer. White 06 GSXR #414.