PDA

View Full Version : Cornerworker Appreciation Day Aug. 30!

Wild Cheetah 612
July 30th, 2009, 10:59 AM
It's a long standing tradition of the MRA to show our appreciation to all of the AWESOME cornerworkers who scrape us off the track and keep us rolling on race day!
Bring lots of gifts to the next races like beer, soda, hats, shirts, signed photos, helmets, gloves, a case of oil, gift certificates for food, gear, pedicures, track days, and whatever else you can think of.
We'll collect everything at the race day office on Saturday and Sunday then after the races the cornerworkers take turns picking stuff out.
Hit up your sponsors for schwag, buy, borrow, or steal stuff, but how ever you get it, be generous! ok, don't steal stuff

T Baggins
July 30th, 2009, 11:05 AM
I'll be adding a 20 Pack of Bud Light to the pile!

Wild Cheetah 612
July 30th, 2009, 11:14 AM
Oh yeah?!
Well, I'm bringing a brand new set of Vanson gloves, and Tri-City hats and shirts, and two 12 packs of Coors Light, and a 12 pack of Coke, and and and and and and...um...more stuff, too!

dragos13
July 30th, 2009, 11:48 AM
AWESOME, thanks for getting this started guys.

So everyone who has raced this year, PLEASE bring something for the corner workers. They put in long hours and deal with alot of crappy weather. This is the best way to show how much we respect and appreciate their services, plus it helps keep them coming back.

Lets try and get the most amount of stuff for these guys to date. They really deserve it!!!

NossLou
August 2nd, 2009, 09:23 AM
I'll be bringing a few good six packs as well.....

dragos13
August 12th, 2009, 07:09 AM
Hey everyone, lets not forget about showing appreciation to our AWESOME corner workers. Even if we all just grab something $20 or less it will make a huge difference. So when you are hitting the bike shops this week, grab a pair of riding gloves or whatever you can think of.

DONT FORGET TO HOOK THESE GUYS AND GIRLS UP.

They work really hard all year and support us time and time again. Wether is picking up our busted bikes or pushing us back to our pits, lets turn the tables and make this race weekend all about them!!!

NossLou
August 25th, 2009, 07:48 PM
any corner workers have a gf with a size 9 foot? Got some brand new boots my ex never wore :o