PDA

View Full Version : Signage for HPR...

PremiumBlend
July 29th, 2009, 12:28 PM
As I was driving out to HPR I realized there wasn't any signage. I realized there really aren't many places to put signs, but the one place I really think there should be a sign for the track is at the Byers exit, where you either go left or right. There are already signs posted there, I think that would be the best spot for a big HPR sign with an arrow so you know for certain you are on the right path.

I have only been to HPR once, and I knew where I was going but I sure would have liked to see a sign at that intersection.

Can this be done with relative ease??

Jon
July 29th, 2009, 01:06 PM
Given the difficult financial times we're facing HPR I was told by Ted Winning, has been busy with other more pressing issues such as drainage and other aspects. They actually have the sign for the entrance to the track and it will go up. The one for the exit at I-70 I don't know but agree that it's a great idea. As you've no doubt seen at Miller Motorsports Park and other tracks across the country. Premium, I thought you raced and you've only been to HPR once, How'd you do?

PremiumBlend
July 29th, 2009, 04:55 PM
Given the difficult financial times we're facing HPR I was told by Ted Winning, has been busy with other more pressing issues such as drainage and other aspects. They actually have the sign for the entrance to the track and it will go up. The one for the exit at I-70 I don't know but agree that it's a great idea. As you've no doubt seen at Miller Motorsports Park and other tracks across the country. Premium, I thought you raced and you've only been to HPR once, How'd you do?

No, I drove out there one night at about 7, showed up at 8:15ish and it was dark by then. I was only there for about 45 mins to pick up a bike. And this past Saturday I was out there to setup my beer taps and the kegs. I was going to stay but had a slight emergency back here in town. (Stupid dog, always figures out a way for me to spend more money)

I'm hoping to make last race... but we'll see.