PDA

View Full Version : Round 7 HWSB pileups....

dragos13
July 27th, 2009, 06:50 AM
If you were involved in any of the crashing in HWSB on sunday you can check out the video on my myspace page www.myspace.com/caseyskydragos

2 bike crash on lap one then what turns into a 4 bike pileup on the final lap.

Munch
July 27th, 2009, 08:21 AM
Brutal.. Hope everyone made it out ok!

d_mob
July 27th, 2009, 10:54 AM
ouch! i hope everyone made it out ok.

looks like the first guy caught dirt on the inside correct?

was the second one a blown engine or what? looks like people were just slipping on oil or something.

again, i hope everyone and their bikes faired well --

clowe
July 27th, 2009, 12:07 PM
Hey guys,

I think Dale had his camera running as well. We need to have him get something posted up from his POV as well. That was crazy and I'm glad everyone is OK.

Crash

JenJen
July 27th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Rick's (#20) motor blew he high sided saw Shannon's bike as he was flying upside down through the air ( He said it was the strangest sight seeing Shannon's bike sliding from that view.) Sorry Shannon! He feels horrible about the whole thing and is very sorry for everyone who crashed due to it.

He has some bumps and bruises. Nothing is broken just some good sprains and a few pulled muscles in his shoulder. He is going to get a new motor in the bike soon and will be racing at the last race. He is to stubborn to not to race the last race.

Glad everyone else is alright. Hope no one holds a grudge!

He would like to give a big THANK YOU to the corner workers and all of the people that helped to clean up the mess at turn 9.
Also thank you to all who came by the pits to make sure he was doing alright and offered to help us get our stuff loaded.

Thanks,
See you all at the last race!!!

TRK
July 28th, 2009, 12:03 AM
I didn't like my view too much either. Especially the part where I had to give a flying bike a forearm shiver, so it didn't take my head off. Thanks for hanging with Segren. These things happen.

I also have to thank TIMMAY! I was scared to death someone was going to get killed if the race continued. TIMMAY! knew me well enough as a racer and a person that I wasn't running up the hill waiving my arms to say hello. There haven't been too many times in my life where I have gone into semi-panic mode and have things turn out ok. Sunday turned out OK.

Just remember.......racers, race.