PDA

View Full Version : Strong Work!

Timmay!
July 26th, 2009, 07:57 PM
Thanks to each and every corner worker for their efforts this weekend. I think we did a great job! And a special thanks to those of you that took NO PAY for all your hard work. Your dedication to our club is commendable. All the racers told me time and again how much they appreciate the work that you do...

dirkterrell
July 26th, 2009, 10:26 PM
All the racers told me time and again how much they appreciate the work that you do...

Absolutely! Thank you all for being out there for us!

Dirk

rforsythe
July 27th, 2009, 06:47 AM
Thanks everyone who came out to work, so that the rest of us could race!

dragos13
July 27th, 2009, 11:55 AM
+10000000

I had to be pushed back in twice on Saturday due to electrical issues. HUGE thanks to everyone out there.

I know the workers were busy this weekend and you guys were on point for every crash. Great work and I REALLY appreciate it from each and every one of you workers!!!

rforsythe
July 27th, 2009, 02:09 PM
By the way Timmay I give your tuck-and-roll demonstration next to pit in a strong 9.0. Good technique, though you lost some on artistic impression. However the dust cloud was impressive. :P

Snowman
July 27th, 2009, 02:19 PM
By the way Timmay I give your tuck-and-roll demonstration next to pit in a strong 9.0. Good technique, though you lost some on artistic impression. However the dust cloud was impressive. :PThis score must have come from the Russian Judge.

Timmay!
July 27th, 2009, 07:24 PM
:oops:

JenJen
July 27th, 2009, 10:35 PM
From Rick (#20) Motor blew in turn 9. (Hopefully we won't have that happen again)

He says thank you all so much for cleaning up that mess. It is tough work to be out there all day chasing and cleaning up after all of the riders. You all do an AWESOME job and we very much appreciate the work and dedication from everyone.

Thank you all very much!!

Unique RR
July 30th, 2009, 05:17 PM
I didn't know I was going to even get paid. Im not in if for the money just a good seat for the races and see action :lol: . Sorry I couldn't make sundays race.

~Shawn