PDA

View Full Version : 2006 MRA Race License Applications

T Baggins
January 30th, 2006, 11:59 PM
The license application packets are going out this week. Please complete them legibly and ensure that all forms are filled out - then return them to me by February 28, 2006. If you'll do that, I'll send you your 2006 license along with the new rule book and various other items well in advance of the first race weekend.

Note - if you don't have a "current 2006 race license" you can't sign up for 2006 races. If you have points to protect for grid positions, I suggest you get the application back to me asap.

Please don't be a dink and bring it to me the first race weekend - we have several new board members this year and the first race weekend will be crazy enough already. Late comers will be punished in some clever fashion of my choosing... and I have a darker side that is waiting for an excuse to make an appearance. It's been a long Winter.

Also, 2 digit numbers are available to Experts ONLY and are on a first come first served basis. Numbers that were not used for at least 3 race weekends in 2005 are up for grabs. The exception being those "regular" race numbers held by a top ten ROR racer are NOT available to other racers. For example, Shane Turpin is BOTH #1 and #14. You can't have #14, sorry... Free drink to the first person who tells me which Top 10 ROR racer doesn't have a "regular" MRA race number.

Any questions, contact me directly at mra21 at hotmail dot com