PDA

View Full Version : Cornerworker list / sign up for HPR

Timmay!
July 22nd, 2009, 12:04 AM
Here is the list of workers. The names on this list are the people with the best attendance record this season.

I will need the core crew: Kyle, Bob, Vinny, Cresta, Daniel, Brandon and Boots.

For workers: (please confirm whether or not you will work ASAP) If you know someone on this list who doesn't use the forums please let them know. If you are not on the list but would like to work, post up.

Marcus Thomas- confirmed
Shane Boone- confirmed
Nicole Davis- confirmed
Spider Bob-confirmed?
Becky Deleon
Ed 2 the G 2 the AA R-confirmed
Terrell Anderson
Mike Matteson- confirmed
Randall Turner-confirmed
Richard Marlelo
Tom Lilly- confirmed
Marshall Poet-confirmed
Jackie Bachman
Kip Book
Lynn Carey- confirmed
Wade Travis - confirmed
Brett Hoag-confirmed
Matt Dobnja
Melina Alexander
Mark Kent- confirmed
Shawn Parrish-confirmed

BrettH
July 22nd, 2009, 01:01 AM
Hey guys/gals, I am very happy to be on the team this weekend but I wanted to throw something out there that Tim has not mentioned. If you do not know the MRA needed over 100 racers to confirm by yesterday in order to not call it off. Last time I checked they had 103 so they are barely scrapping by. I know it would be kind of a hassle for you but really try to pack up the camping gear or plan on driving home after each day. The club is really struggling so lets do our part by not using hotels to keep the club going. There are a lot of us corner workers out here that want to race next year and love a club to race in. It is greatly appreciated!! Marshal and I are already planning to camp out so you can find us and we could set up a little corner worker village. It will be a blast!!! See you all bright and early on saturday!!

Tim, I had a question too... What if people would like to volunteer their time for the club. Work the corners for no money at all. Would they be able to? Just throwing that out there because I might have some people that might want to do that.

Timmay!
July 22nd, 2009, 06:00 AM
Brett,
Thank you for your generous offer. This race weekend will be a financial nail biter for the MRA. Your racer count is very accurate, and the break even point still looms ahead. Any and all monetary saving gestures are appreciated. I personally will not be accepting any pay or hotel reimbursement this weekend.

And all volunteers are welcome!

chrobis
July 22nd, 2009, 08:49 AM
I live in Central Denver (Baker neighborhood) and plan to drive to the track and back home both race days. I've got room for one passenger if that would help a corner worker out.

phildrummond
July 22nd, 2009, 05:30 PM
Volunteering is a great thing and will save the club big. I'm doing it, too, racing Saturday and working free Sunday. I think we just need to let Lisa Gaimara, Treasurer, know. If you receive pay and want to donate, just hand it back...even if it's partial donation, keeping enough to cover your costs.

I'm confident with all that's going on, we'll have a good season end that won't end early.

Last racer count I saw is 117. 140 is the goal. Getting close!

Unique RR
July 23rd, 2009, 10:05 AM
Can you put Shawn Parrish down too. (4th time out)

The GECCO
July 23rd, 2009, 10:13 AM
Tim - I marked Wade Travis as confirmed in your post.

Snowman
July 23rd, 2009, 11:41 AM
Randall Turner-confirmed

Gone_Skiing
July 23rd, 2009, 04:54 PM
Erika and I will not be able to make it this weekend.

-Nick

Spiderman
July 24th, 2009, 07:11 PM
I just heard that the word confirmed was beside my name. Sorry, I can't make it this weekend - I still have my daughter and she's under 16, otherwise I'd have her out there working too.