PDA

View Full Version : Ladies of the Rockies Participants for next HPR?

TerriRomaneschi
July 15th, 2009, 07:23 PM
Who is coming?

I'll make it, pending a ride for my bike and an umbrella girl for my rear stand.

I'll also do Sportsman and any other class that needs a "sweeper". :wink:

I rather like riding in the back. It gives me that "whole track to yourself feeling". :D

(I'll get better with some seat time) I really do love it out there.

Wild Cheetah 612
July 16th, 2009, 09:41 AM
I'm there

ZiaThunder
July 16th, 2009, 09:42 AM
I can't do this one... since I got last weekend off for PPIR. I have to work that weekend. I'm planning on the first Aug race weekend.

Shelia is planning on heading up there for that one.

terid
July 16th, 2009, 09:51 AM
no insurance, no racing

working on it for August, but will have to see.
:?

dragos13
July 16th, 2009, 10:12 AM
Who is coming?

I'll make it, pending a ride for my bike and an umbrella girl for my rear stand.

I'll also do Sportsman and any other class that needs a "sweeper". :wink:

I rather like riding in the back. It gives me that "whole track to yourself feeling". :D

(I'll get better with some seat time) I really do love it out there.

Terri I would love to come race with you but I dont think they'll let me :shock:

Give me a call if you need help transporting the bike down. You know I got your back!!!

ctb
July 16th, 2009, 11:38 AM
we will be there. Let us know if you need help manning your stands, etc. You are welcome to pit with/near us although we do come with a pesky (but cute) 1 year old.

PrillerGrrl
July 16th, 2009, 11:48 AM
I'll be there

Katie

oldtimer
July 16th, 2009, 12:17 PM
Great to hear more ladies are coming out, I'll see you there too! :D

racedk6
July 16th, 2009, 06:56 PM
Get me a wig and a bra to stuff and I will sign up!

TerriRomaneschi
July 16th, 2009, 08:03 PM
Grubbs, you are a petite lil thang aren't ya? Get some sassy pink leathers and nobody will know the difference. Hawt!!

auzzy
July 16th, 2009, 09:04 PM
I think that he still has some of that pink tape around, or should I just come up with some sort of bet? 8)

1ofTheBoys
July 17th, 2009, 07:59 AM
As Kim Said, I plan on coming up for this one but I need to find a generator to borrow or share.

dragos13
July 17th, 2009, 08:00 AM
As Kim Said, I plan on coming up for this one but I need to find a generator to borrow or share.

Send me a PM, I got you covered :)

TerriRomaneschi
July 17th, 2009, 07:49 PM

Awesome news. I can't wait. :D

Looks like the ladies grid is shaping up. Sweet!!

Bueller999
July 19th, 2009, 12:15 PM
Who is coming?

You can use my truck and trailer (the little one :wink: )

And Nawtee can be your umbrella girl.

Sprtbkbabe
July 19th, 2009, 04:48 PM
I'm in for the next round. Discover card LOVES me this month! Whoo-hooo!

1ofTheBoys
July 20th, 2009, 07:01 AM

Send me a PM, I got you covered :)
Thanks Casey, PM sent.

500rgurl
July 20th, 2009, 01:46 PM
I'll be there!! Wouldn't miss it for the world!!

terid
July 22nd, 2009, 12:58 PM
OMG, Kaiser got back to me, and I have INSURANCE....and can think about a race.

BUT, I need some leathers. Sheila was great last year loaning me a pair, and I so appreciated it!!! Finances being what they are (zero) does anyone have some I can borrow for LOR????

I'm short (5'3"), but they have to cover my boobs and ass, which generally means they end up being long, but I can survive that for a race.

Let me know!!!
Terid

p.s. I also have to check the status of our village SV, and if Fred or Chris run it at the same time as LOR....what class did it combine with?

chrobis
July 22nd, 2009, 01:03 PM
Teri -

I believe at the last HPR round LOR ran with Modern Vintage GTU, so the SV should be available.

TerriRomaneschi
July 22nd, 2009, 01:20 PM
I posted up on CSC for you too Teri. We'll find something for you girl.

oldtimer
July 22nd, 2009, 02:39 PM
Teri you can borrow my spare leathers, they're men's 44 so they'll prob be big on you but they should do for one weekend. Call me and we'll figure out how to meet up, or I'll have them at Friday's track day.

720-299-1390

Wyeth

1ofTheBoys
July 22nd, 2009, 04:58 PM
Hey Teri, I don't have the set you borrowed last year but I do have 2 other 1 piece suits with me that you are more than welcome to use.

froth
July 23rd, 2009, 06:26 AM
Thanks to all of you! Teri is psyched to race(as am I to watch her!)