PDA

View Full Version : Vice President Apprentice

T Baggins
July 15th, 2009, 10:26 AM
Want to learn all the in's an out's of being the Vice President of the MRA? What better way than to get ON THE JOB TRAINING at the remaining rounds of 2009?? Beats the "training" I got by a country mile... I got 4 boxes of MRA stuff, a CD with the files backed up and a "Congratulations, here's your shit." :wink:

As I likely won't be the VP forever (especially if I keep pissing people off) it might be wise for someone else to start learning this stuff. If I were to drown in a kiddie pool or something over the next 18 months, who would know "how" to do the VP's job?

I've said this no fewer than a hundred times "There are countless people in this club who are better qualified to be the VP than I." Maybe it's you? If so, now's the time to toss your name in the hat and get some experience. I've still got an obligation to the 2010 season, but given the amount of knowledge and info it takes to do the job - why not learn a little about it BEFORE you actually run for the position.

glenngsxr
July 15th, 2009, 10:31 AM
Tony,
We all know the VP job comes with virtually no responsibility, no know how, and certainly no racing. Who would not want to sign up for this position? I appreciate what you do, undoubtedly. Glenn #62

Wild Cheetah 612
July 17th, 2009, 09:24 PM
NO!!!!
Don't do it!!!
The job requires endless hours of work, little pay for the time involved, lots of meetings, endless bitching from members, and a complete love for and dedication to the MRA.
Please, continue to torture Tony. Make him pay dearly for all his drunken antics at the track!

T Baggins
August 3rd, 2009, 11:41 AM
With only one round to go this year, NOW would be the time to let me know of your interest in the VP position. It sure would be nice to have a back-up in case I have another weekend like Mother's Day... :oops:

Throttleroller277
August 3rd, 2009, 12:30 PM
in case I have another weekend like Mother's Day... :oops:

Does that mean that the wifey is letting you back into my pit!? 8)