PDA

View Full Version : Discounted Labor at Formby Ford for MRA members

TL RACER 626
January 24th, 2006, 08:15 PM
Hi, my name is Chris Weed. I am a tech at Formby Ford and I am also a racer in the MRA. I recently spoke to my service manager about offering discounted labor to MRA members. He was happy to help. Our normal rate is $95/labor hour. All MRA members will get a discounted rate at $80/labor hour. There are three MRA racers including myself who are techs at Formby Ford. They are Chris Weed (626), Sean Garrity (537) and Brandon Kaai (531). Between the three of us there is nothing we can't fix on a Ford. If you want dealership quality work and MRA racers to work on your Ford's then I hope this will help.

Helpful Hints:

If you want your vehicle worked on by one of us you may want to request us or there is no telling who will work on it.

Tech Specialty areas:

Chris Weed: Front End, Alignment, Differentials, Gas Driveability, Gas Engine Repair, A/C, Diesel Driveability

Sean Garrity: Auto Trans, Gas Driveability, A/C, Diesel Driveability

Brandon Kaai: Diesel Driveability, Diesel Engine Repair, Manual Trans

Formby Ford
800 Bryan Ct.
Dacono, CO
(303) 833-6700
Located 20min north of Denver off I25

dave.gallant
February 8th, 2006, 06:09 PM
Just a post to say that these guys did a fantastic job on my F350 diesel.

I had no idea they were MRA members, and simply needed to get work done on my dually.

Two thumbs up from someone who has had work done there....

Jon
March 21st, 2006, 08:19 PM
Yeah but can you fix the fact that a Fords a Ford and the damn prices of the parts are outragous!. Least most of what breaks is covered under warrenty right all you need in the mean times a loaner :lol:

taggross
September 15th, 2006, 08:48 AM
Hi, I'm MRA #292 and I also do my own auto glass business. I've been in business for 3 years, but I've been doing auto glass for more like 15 years. I'd like to do all of Formby's auto glass work and I'll give you guys a good price and great service. You (or whomever I'd need to speak with) can contact me at (720) 232-3107. I appreciate anything you can do - Thanks a ton!

Tag Gross
[/i]

September 15th, 2006, 04:56 PM
TL Racer 626, what a loser. :lol:

Tumbleweed
December 19th, 2006, 02:52 PM
Discounts no longer available at Formby Ford. Chris Weed the tech that set up the discount with managment has moved to Brighton Ford. I have not set up anything with Brighton Ford but if there is any interest just contact me and I will see what I can do for you.

Chris

Tumbleweed
December 27th, 2006, 12:08 PM
Discounts now available at Brighton Ford