PDA

View Full Version : No Show at P.P.I.R. this Season ... So don't Come there !

shaneboone
July 11th, 2009, 12:27 PM
If you're like me and seldom read the Official Club announcements then you learned that PPIR did not happen and will not happen this year . I do check the Cornerworker board fairly often and after this ... the there & back drive to PPIR I'll be checking the Announcements Board more frequently. oh ... If you too are unaware ... we ... MRA ... are seriously strapped financially then consider how low each turnout has been for riders. Too bad because more actual steady corner crew members committed to being at each event. Shucks ... I guess now there is always the excitement of Golf.

phildrummond
July 12th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Oh Shane, that's horrible! I thought everyone knew or I would have posted something on the corner worker page. MRA sent cards in the mail to all the members, but I'm guessing many workers don't pay for the membership. I didn't until I raced, either.

Kate and I are sorry to hear you drove down there!

Timmay!
July 12th, 2009, 08:49 PM
I want to extend my apologies to any and all Cornerworkers who went to PPIR.
I should have posted something on this forum and not assumed the post on the General discussion would suffice. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this caused or any expense that was incurred as a result of my negligence.