PDA

View Full Version : PR- What's Done! YAY!!!

Wild Cheetah 612
July 10th, 2009, 01:39 PM
1) Boston's Bike Nights- Thank you Jim Wilson and all those who were there!

2) Flyers and 2-for-1 gate entry cards- Thank you Jim Wilson, Rebellion Motorsports, and Vanmar Racing!

3) Many deliveries around town of said flyers and cards! Anything delivered in the Springs and/or Pueblo?

4) Open Houses at Tri-City Cycle, Apex, Fay Myers

5) Promo Spot on 9-News - thanks Ryan, Brownie, Brad & Wyeth!

6) Promo Spot on KBPI with Uncle Nasty Tuesday 6:30pm - Hail Nasty!

7) Booth Space at track for businesses

8- Vickery Bike Night at Caldonia's August 13

8- Vickery bike nights at Caldonias

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
July 12th, 2009, 11:25 AM
And Donna's presence at the Tri-City open house yesterday ...

http://users.frii.com/jjb/MRA_board/donna_at_tricity.jpg

mbohn
July 19th, 2009, 06:18 AM
Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:41 am Post subject: Starbucks in Golden
I'll be displaying my race bike and handing out the 2-fer-1 coupons next Saturday morning 8:00 to 10 am at the north Golden Starbucks (Hwy 93 and Washington). It would be cool if I could get another couple of race bikes there with me or just some help with coupons and talking up the MRA.

Last Sat there were probably 20 Ducatis gathering there before a canyon ride. I think it varies from week to week as to who shows up but I'll keep an eye on the forums to make sure some groups show up.

Let me know if you can come.

BTW, other hot spots in the area include the Morrison Conoco (C470-Morrison Road). There are always a lot of bikers gathering there. If someone could cover that with some coupons, it would be good.

This event went great! Thanks to all the folks who showed up with their race bikes. We handed out a bunch of black&white 2-for-1 flyers and talked up the race scene with a bunch of motorcyclists and interested passerbys.

glenngsxr
July 19th, 2009, 11:18 AM
Had the Apex open house in the springs. I was there with Eric Piet and our bikes. We had a canopy with flyers and season programs. Talked to quite s few people and it seems the common theme is that people didn't even know that we did that "crazy" kind of racing in Colorado. I educated quite a few people and Marky Mark should be getting a few phone calls as there was a group of guys that wanted to take the school, but did not know the details. Overall a very good day and the MRA got a lot of exposure. Glenn #62

COS Mille
July 19th, 2009, 10:40 PM
I printed and dropped off flyers for posting at Apex and Rocky Mountain, will do the same at the HD shop when I get a chance.
Are the 2fer1 passes a free issue too?

DOUBLE A
July 20th, 2009, 07:11 AM
Had a good weekend at 303CYCLE & SUPERTUNE giving out flyers, & meeting new poeple......MAN for street tires 303 has the BEST deals in town, they actaully are pissing off everyone else because their deals are so good.....G-Force eat your hearts out! (we have the cheapest tires in town, we will beat any price, we sell our tires at cost) B.S.!!!

racedk6
July 20th, 2009, 11:29 PM
Had a good weekend at 303CYCLE & SUPERTUNE giving out flyers, & meeting new poeple......MAN for street tires 303 has the BEST deals in town, they actaully are pissing off everyone else because their deals are so good.....G-Force eat your hearts out! (we have the cheapest tires in town, we will beat any price, we sell our tires at cost) B.S.!!!

LOL at the free plug!!!

rforsythe
July 20th, 2009, 11:49 PM
Email blast has gone out to over 300 MRA members as of Tue morning.