PDA

View Full Version : Internet Pre-entry Blues

DOUBLE A
July 9th, 2009, 08:16 PM
Need help with the interwebs! I already preregistered for all my races this season, but want to add some new classes, and the internet wont let me. Can we fix this so I can add my other classes, & PAY?

T Baggins
July 10th, 2009, 08:23 AM
contact the webmaster.

dave.gallant
July 10th, 2009, 08:27 AM
Need help with the interwebs! I already preregistered for all my races this season, but want to add some new classes, and the internet wont let me. Can we fix this so I can add my other classes, & PAY?

Start with the error message you are getting, your operating system, and web browser -- and email that info to webmaster@mra-racing.org

The system is up and working for many other people right now.

DOUBLE A
July 10th, 2009, 11:32 AM
Cool...no error message though just dumb cpu bullsht. It says "you are pre entered for all races for the season", but no other drop down menu option like "add adt'l races" or "your just a dumb human, deal with it"...

dave.gallant
July 10th, 2009, 03:23 PM
Cool...no error message though just dumb cpu bullsht. It says "you are pre entered for all races for the season", but no other drop down menu option like "add adt'l races" or "your just a dumb human, deal with it"...

Ahh -- I know what the problem is.

Don't "Add New Entries"

Do the "Edit/Delete" existing entries button.

:)

Wild Cheetah 612
July 10th, 2009, 05:29 PM
A.K.A. You're just a Dumb Humanhttp://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Tongue/showing-tongue-015.gif

Scored51
July 10th, 2009, 05:34 PM
...just dumb cpu bullsht...

CPU stands for Crack Pot User. I did the very same thing not to long ago... :lol:

DOUBLE A
July 11th, 2009, 07:05 PM
NICE! got er' handled!

TerriRomaneschi
July 16th, 2009, 08:07 PM
I have an email with login info from Dave back in April and it won't recognize it. Should I just create a new dealio?

God, I hire these people allllll day long, but can't seem to master it personally. Kills me!! Is there a retard smiley? Grrr.....

Just re-did it and now it says that my account is not active for the current racing season.

NICE....Banned at last! Kidding.

T Baggins
July 17th, 2009, 08:08 AM
I have an email with login info from Dave back in April and it won't recognize it. Should I just create a new dealio?

God, I hire these people allllll day long, but can't seem to master it personally. Kills me!! Is there a retard smiley? Grrr.....

Just re-did it and now it says that my account is not active for the current racing season.

NICE....Banned at last! Kidding.

Terri, contact Jen Grosse. For some reason you're not in the database at all... she has your info and just needs to put you in the computer.