PDA

View Full Version : PR- Start Something- Volunteer Here

Wild Cheetah 612
July 7th, 2009, 04:22 PM
MANY OF THESE TASKS CAN USED TOWARD NOVICE HOURS!!!!

Anyone with Media Contacts
1) Ask your contacts if they can do any free 10 seconds promo spots for our upcoming race at HPR on July 25-26. For Radio, we can do free 2-for-1 passes to the next x number of callers. Several spots would be great starting the week of the race.
2) Ask your contacts to show up at the races and do a story.
3) Ask your contacts to show up at the HPR Gala on August 1.

Delivery People
Once we get the flyers and the 2 for 1 gate entry cards, we will need people to deliver these to local bike shops. Work off novice hours

Meet and Greets at local bike shops
Get with the shops that sponsor you and make them happy! Pay them back for their awesome support of you by taking your canopy, race bikes, trailer, gear, and anything else race related (including our upcoming flyers and 2-for-1 cards) and of course, the MRA Programs. Hang out this Saturday and/or next and talk with as many people as you can about how awesome your local shop is, and get them stoked about coming to the next MRA races. Maybe you can do it in conjunction with their upcoming Open House if they are having one in the next couple of weeks. Work off novice hours

Talk up the July 25-26 Races on Your Forums and Social Networks
Easy enough. Just sit, chill, and gab on your computer to anyone and everyone about coming to the races.

Make Phone Calls to Your MRA Racer Friends Who Have Yet to Race This Season
This will have the most impact financially!!

peteremsley
July 7th, 2009, 05:08 PM
I'll happily deliver fliers. Just let me know when and where.

What about Adele Arakawa from 9 news as a possible media contact? I know she is (or at least was) a racer and instructor with the PCA. Perhaps one of the clubs CAMA reps could get in contact with her.

sheispoison
July 7th, 2009, 05:20 PM
I'll be happy to deliver flyers around town in the boogie van too! Let me know!
carl

auzzy
July 7th, 2009, 05:27 PM
I not only work at a dealership but am willing to deliver them in southern col. please let me know if/when I can help!

PremiumBlend
July 7th, 2009, 05:36 PM
Woodworks... meet the MRA. MRA... meet people coming out of the Woodworks!!

LOL j/k everyone.

COS Mille
July 7th, 2009, 07:37 PM
Let me know if you need flyers delivered to the COS shops, I'll help.

Wild Cheetah 612
July 8th, 2009, 11:08 AM
Delivery People
Please show up at the General Meeting tonight or hook up with someone from your area who will be there to pick up flyers! Thanks!

JimWilson29
July 8th, 2009, 11:22 AM
Here are the flyers that are going to the printer. We have two versions; the single page flyer will be used for display purposes i.e. hanging up in shops and bars, etc. The 2nd version that is two to a page will be used for handing out to people and includes the 2 or 1 admission with this flyer message. Special thanks to Rebellion Motorsports and Vanmar Racing for stepping up and paying for printing.

http://i321.photobucket.com/albums/nn373/UglyDogRacing/MRA/MRAFlyer_2009-1.jpg

http://i321.photobucket.com/albums/nn373/UglyDogRacing/MRA/MRAFlyer_2009_2For1-1.jpg

racedk6
July 8th, 2009, 11:37 AM
Jim when will these be done and if you need me to take them to Vanmar let me know Im going down there later today.

racedk6
July 8th, 2009, 11:40 AM
I can do down and represent the MRA at Apex's open house.

I will setup my easy up and bring my race bike down and pass out programs and fliers.

I will also try and get a few of my friends to come help me.

Vanmar Racing
July 8th, 2009, 11:47 AM
Steve. If you can hook up with Jim that would be great. We need someone to pick these up at the printers at around 5 pm.

Some need to go to Jim for the Boston's bike nite and the rest need to come to the MRA meeting to be passed out to our members.

We need them in EVERY motorcycle shop, Bar, Lunchroom, Public Bathrooms, Businesses, Grocery stores, Home Depot type stores, etc.

We realize that spectators revenue won't save this club alone. But hopefully we can attract new sponsors, members, racers, enthusiasts, etc.
Every little bit helps!

Thanks!
Tammy

JimWilson29
July 8th, 2009, 12:18 PM
I will have 200 of the 8 1/2 x 11 and 1000 of the half sized with the 2 for 1 admission done this afternoon. These will be available at the MRA meeting this evening.

Vanmar Racing
July 8th, 2009, 12:22 PM
Steve ,
Can you come get a check from me and deliver it to the printers to pay for the flyers???

COS Mille
July 8th, 2009, 06:39 PM
I can't make the meeting, wifes B-day, prior plans. Who's picking them up in the springs?

JWinter
July 8th, 2009, 07:23 PM
Donna, Let me know if I can meet you in FoCo after work this week and I will drop off fliers in Greeley at those bike shops and Interstate Honda. Plus I will hit a bunch of other places like the biker coffee shop (full throttle) in FoCo and a couple coffee places in Greeley where riders hang out.

Jeff Winter

Wild Cheetah 612
July 9th, 2009, 11:11 AM
Call me, Jeff. 720-253-4727. I'll be available

JWinter
July 12th, 2009, 09:55 PM
Donna, sorry I been busy with school stuff and just got back on the forums late Sunday night. I will call you sometime Monday.

Jeff

mbohn
July 13th, 2009, 11:41 AM
I'll be displaying my race bike and handing out the 2-fer-1 coupons next Saturday morning 8:00 to 10 am at the north Golden Starbucks (Hwy 93 and Washington). It would be cool if I could get another couple of race bikes there with me or just some help with coupons and talking up the MRA.

Last Sat there were probably 20 Ducatis gathering there before a canyon ride. I think it varies from week to week as to who shows up but I'll keep an eye on the forums to make sure some groups show up.

Let me know if you can come.

BTW, other hot spots in the area include the Morrison Conoco (C470-Morrison Road). There are always a lot of bikers gathering there. If someone could cover that with some coupons, it would be good.

ryan
July 14th, 2009, 11:02 AM
Vickery Bike Night at Caldonias July 30

Ill definitely need some flyers for this.