PDA

View Full Version : Lost Skateboard at Pueblo

clowe
July 2nd, 2009, 10:12 AM
All,

I was wondering if anyone found a skateboard in Pueblo after racing on Sunday. It was left by north entrance from the pits to the track (right next to where Dale and Doughy Bobby were pitted. It is a Powell deck, blue on the bottom and has a Motul sticker on the bottom. If you have it or have seen it please let me know.

I am really hoping that we don't have to put it on the back of a milk carton with Ray-Ray's missing digit. Maybe that finger rode it away, I hope not.

Thanks everyone,

Crash

oldtimer
July 2nd, 2009, 03:44 PM
Crash I saw a skateboard laying on the ground by that entrance when we were leaving, it may still be there. :o

Scored51
July 2nd, 2009, 03:56 PM
Ya might need to check in the next county. The winds that blew through there after ya'll left was pretty nasty.

Scorekeeper
July 2nd, 2009, 08:50 PM
Crash..... Big Mike and I saw it, wheels up, next to the 'drag' timing house. It was across from Dougie Bobby & Dale. I'd say give Pueblo a call; maybe they picked it up on Monday...or will tomorrow. By the time we left on Sunday, the winds were not as strong. Wish I had seen you on it, we would have picked it up.
Chris