hcr25
July 2nd, 2009, 08:53 AM
http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=37180

TRK
July 2nd, 2009, 08:59 AM
Doesn't look too bike friendly when looking at the course layouts

glenngsxr
July 2nd, 2009, 09:09 AM
probably would come with an additional "$2000 fee per rider for every round hosted here." Glenn #62

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
July 2nd, 2009, 09:40 AM
I found the lowest level membership link on their website ...

Become a Founding Member and own an estate lot at The Motor Sport Country Club. Right now is your chance to join the greatest drivers club in the world and secure a building lot right next to the track. Founding Memberships are currently $175,000 only.

Hotrod
July 2nd, 2009, 09:51 AM
The number of spelling, grammatical and syntax errors in MCCC's website leave me concerned. While having nothing to do with racing per se, it forces me to question their professionalism.
Even a sophomore is familiar with spellcheckers.

You are trying to attract the most elite clientele in the world and you can not be bothered to proof read?

E.g. "We offer our discriminating members a true excape from the ordinary."
-Surely you mean ESCAPE???

And: "Many drivers consider Hermann's designs as the most challenging but rewarding and save."

SAFE perhaps?

:roll:

"The Master Plan grants maximum efficiency, short ways, a huge choice of differenlly charactered estate lots, and, after all, it reflects the natural beauty of the surrounding Colorado landscape."

WTF are "short ways"? And "differenlly"?

A little effort would have killed ya? :lol:

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
July 2nd, 2009, 10:11 AM
The number of spelling, grammatical and syntax errors in MCCC's website leave me concerned.
Non-native english, I suspect, since the founders/CEO/whatever are German.

Hotrod
July 2nd, 2009, 10:19 AM
Ah, I thought it was just the architect. I grew up speaking German, I would be happy to assist their translation efforts, as the current translator appears to be hung over. :P

Desmodromico
July 2nd, 2009, 10:34 AM
I don't know, most of the people listed as their "team" are american, their membership director came from a local Ford dealer....not sure that is the type of person who will be able to recruit Robb Report readers...who knows.