PDA

View Full Version : cornerworker needs inexpensive leathers!

mopoet178
June 28th, 2009, 10:50 PM
After cornerworking for a while, I have decided I need to get in more track days for myself. Ergo, I need leathers. My budget is slim, and I am not looking for nice pretty shiny leathers, just something to keep me more safe.

I am 6'1", 180 lbs. If you need other measurements, just ask.

Just tell me the next race you plan on attending, and I can just swing by your pit and try them on. Or we can arrange some other meeting if you are on the forum but do not attend races

Thanks!

Josh Galster
July 13th, 2009, 10:11 AM
i have a set of Kawi leathers that i wore for a season but they are too big for me. they are a large, but i don't know what size they are. i'm 5'10" and 135 lbs. and i was floating around in them. you can always come by and try them on to see if they fit, i live in Littleton.

give me a call whenever you want, 619.889.3438. i'm leaving for Mid-Ohio today and won't be back until next Wed. i'll be at the MRA race at High Plains on the 25-26th if that helps at all.

froth
July 13th, 2009, 03:18 PM
Drop me a line. 720 422 5932. I'm Five-eleven, shy(just) of 200. Live in Broomfield, blah blah blah. Also have a pair of boots and gloves you may be able to use.

I'll be using them the next race weekend, but the following one, out of town, and leathers will be available.

mopoet178
July 17th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Kawi leathers? i ride a yamaha with honda rims. well, i guess that wouldnt be the only thing that makes me a walking talking oxymoron, haha.

Ill probably see you both out at HPR on the 25th and 26th. Josh, is your mra # the same as your ama #174?

rybo
July 17th, 2009, 05:43 PM
Hey Moppet,

I have a spare set of leathers you can borrow if you want. I'm not going to sell them because I lend them out for my trackdays, but you're welcome to use them short term if you want.

I'll be out for the races over the weekend of the 25th.

Scott

Josh Galster
July 19th, 2009, 07:18 PM
Kawi leathers? i ride a yamaha with honda rims. well, i guess that wouldnt be the only thing that makes me a walking talking oxymoron, haha.

Ill probably see you both out at HPR on the 25th and 26th. Josh, is your mra # the same as your ama #174?

Yes my MRA number is 174, or that's what i hope, haha. i'll see you there.