PDA

View Full Version : ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR PUEBLO - HERE'S THE PLAN!!!

T Baggins
June 25th, 2009, 10:10 AM
WE ARE UNABLE TO FIX THE PAYMENT PORTION OF THE ONLINE REGISTRATION IN TIME FOR THIS WEEKEND'S EVENT!

So, here's the deal:

Registration wil CLOSE promptly at 7:00pm tonight. If you have not registered by now, you need to go in and do that immediately! We will have everyone PAY AT THE TRACK!

DO NOT EVEN ATTEMPT TO PAY ONLINE, IT WON'T WORK!!!

If you ignore the above, and is does work for some reason, and you end up paying twice - then it will ONLY be refunded in the form of a credit towards future racing... there will be no cash refunds or credits back to your credit card. Don't say I didn't warn you! We will attempt to disable the auto-pay feature so it doesn't accidentally charge you if you're signed up for that.

Because the credit card portion of the system isn't working, WE WILL BE UNABLE TO PROCESS CREDIT CARDS THIS WEEKEND!!!

So, please bring CASH if at all possible - second choice being a check - FINAL choice being Credit Card which we'll have to hold until the system is up and running again.

Before you automatically default to options #2 or #3 (cause it's easier for you), please understand that because there is NO MONEY going into the bank account right now, there is NO MONEY to take out of the bank account. Which means cornerworker pay, board pay, ROR checks, track rental, etc... are going to be delayed unless people are able to pay cash.

I realize this is a huge pain in the ass for everyone (believe me, you don't know the half of it...) but by working together we WILL get this handled. Show up early and prepared, and we'll all be ok, I promise.

Please everyone relax and know that we will still have you properly gridded by points, so don't worry about that.

Final words - please don't be a douche and show up late for registration / pretech / tech on Saturday or Sunday morning. Pretech opens at 6:30, and I suspect Jen and Lisa will be in there by then as well to help this process along. This is going to be a MONUMENTAL undertaking to get everyone paid, preteched, teched, and on the track in a timely manner. The earlier you arrive and the more prepared you are to get this done, the easier it will be on everyone. People with bad attitudes will automatically go to the back of the grid!

sheispoison
June 25th, 2009, 05:52 PM
Hey Tony, I know things are nuts with all this, but any idea how credits will work?
carl

TRK
June 25th, 2009, 06:52 PM
Any chance you can open it up on Friday for a little bit, to get some of the racers out of the way that are there for friday's track day?

dave.gallant
June 25th, 2009, 07:34 PM
Hey Tony, I know things are nuts with all this, but any idea how credits will work?
carl

Credits you already have?

dave.gallant
June 25th, 2009, 07:34 PM
Any chance you can open it up on Friday for a little bit, to get some of the racers out of the way that are there for friday's track day?

Open ONLINE registration for those at the track day?

What am I missing?

JenJen
June 25th, 2009, 07:40 PM
I don't think most of us (Tony, Lisa and myself) will not be at the track on Friday. We are going to take care of things on Sat Morning.

TRK
June 25th, 2009, 11:07 PM

What am I missing?

The part where we have to register and pay at the track Sat AM I think. :D
I thought the MRA could get some of the folks out of the way Friday night.

dave.gallant
June 26th, 2009, 07:00 AM

What am I missing?

The part where we have to register and pay at the track Sat AM I think. :D
I thought the MRA could get some of the folks out of the way Friday night.

The registration was working fine; you simply need to pay at the track.

T Baggins
June 26th, 2009, 07:52 AM
Dave is correct, IF you already registered - we have that. You'll just need to pay.

We will do it Saturday morning.

polar x
June 26th, 2009, 12:11 PM
I cant wait to see the stress meters sat morning..... 8) 8) 8) 8)

DOUBLE A
June 26th, 2009, 12:29 PM
yeah nobody bring little ripped brown paper bag I OWE YOU's!!! LOL

sheispoison
June 26th, 2009, 12:43 PM
carl

this may be to late... But yes, credits I have.
carl

dave.gallant
June 26th, 2009, 12:45 PM
carl

this may be to late... But yes, credits I have.
carl

All existing credits are safe, but it is too late to register for this weekend with them.

sheispoison
June 26th, 2009, 01:52 PM
Thanks Dave