PDA

View Full Version : Help us celebrate in Pueblo...

Scorekeeper
June 19th, 2009, 08:45 PM
Come and help us celebrate the arrival of Denver Moham on Saturday, June 27, one hour after the final lap of the last endurance race! We'll have hamburgers, hot dogs and brats with potato salad and baked beans. Please bring a small gift for the new arrival, or an item for daddy...maybe some ear plugs or diapers! They make motorcycle clothes in the 3-6 or 6-9 month size, don't they?

And....if a new arrival is not reason enough to celebrate, we're going to wish Cassy a happy 30th!!!! I can't believe I'm that old!

Festivities will take place at the Moham-Lowe-Papajohn pit area (south east pit area near corner 9). Please BYOB! It's party time in the pits!!! Any questions, please pm me or give us a call at 303-740-8225.
Chris :P

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
June 20th, 2009, 07:15 AM
Sounds like a blast, Chris!

... or an item for daddy...maybe some ear plugs or diapers!
Hmm... I'm pretty sure I know what you meant .. :-) ..

Scored51
June 20th, 2009, 08:04 AM
You're going to need a lot of chips for that! I'm on the job. :shock:

Scorekeeper
June 21st, 2009, 04:21 PM
It will a fun time for sure! Now Jim... I don't know what you mean! :roll: Bring that #99 guy too! And Chris, don't go overboard...or we may have chips for the rest of the season!!
Chris

clowe
June 23rd, 2009, 12:13 PM
I am bringing Denver a case of Motul oil. I have know idea what she'll do with it but I'm that is what she is getting. Maybe Shannon is thinking of giving her a bath in the oil..............wait a second............who am I kidding. Shannon doesn't change diapers or give baths.........he has too many lawns to keep mowed to support his racing!

Can't wait to see the little bundle of joy again. She better be wearing those fancy green "We Go Fast racing leathers" she got!

Scorekeeper
June 23rd, 2009, 08:56 PM
You really don't think he would use that oil in his lawn mowers do you? What else would he do with it???? That would make a pretty greasy baby...hard to hold on to! Yikes!

TRK
June 25th, 2009, 04:17 PM
The rain has been killing me.
No rain come Pueblo