PDA

View Full Version : anyone going to motogp laguna?

benfoxmra95
June 18th, 2009, 12:48 PM
?

DOUBLE A
June 18th, 2009, 01:04 PM
thinking about driving ben? I might if I don't find anyone to do the endurance for R2SL.

Jon
June 18th, 2009, 03:58 PM
Nah, I think been just wants a floor to sleep on, LOL Right Ben?

fairrpe86
June 18th, 2009, 04:47 PM
I believe Kip Book is going.

DOUBLE A
June 18th, 2009, 04:47 PM
well in that case, ben let me know, I have some baddass bros camping out there between 4 & 5, that have plenty of space, not to mention you would have no problems getting to know these guys are great...

NossLou
June 18th, 2009, 06:31 PM
well in that case, ben let me know, I have some baddass bros camping out there between 4 & 5, that have plenty of space, not to mention you would have no problems getting to know these guys are great...

Yeah if we party down in Archery again that would be pretty tight! Lol still can't believe we were a few tents away and didn't know it. I might ride out there if my pocketbook can handle another trip, I did it last year and I think the r1 needs a few more miles on it! See you at the track! 8)

benfoxmra95
June 18th, 2009, 09:04 PM
No im flying out on friday, so no driving for me.

Wasn't really looking for some place to stay either, but if someone has a room that that arent' using, or has an extra bed that'd be cool.

Jeez Jon, you make me sound like such a cheap ass.... :D Im normally not but the setting up for the dunlop tires drained all my extra money. It didn't look like much but I spent $5k on equipment and all the crap to go along. and I made $150................ Priceless....

Jon
June 18th, 2009, 10:07 PM
Not meaning to give you grief really Ben just f^ckin with you. As someone who actually tried to support us Dunlop riders I understand you losing money but just imagine the pain many of us are feeling having to buy numerous tires and compounds just to try and see what works when at High plains and the recent double header at MPH. That my boy is got us all feeling the pain!

jsears1864
June 28th, 2009, 04:34 PM
I have a room reserved at the motel 6 in Salinas north Im not going to be using now. If anyone wants that reservation pm me. I have to cancel it on tuesday since it looks like we arent going anymore...bummer.