PDA

View Full Version : LIFE LESSONS

ryan
June 15th, 2009, 02:40 PM
Obviously the point is to not go off the track, but in the case there is no other alternative, make sure youre not aiming for a 12" deep drainage rut carved buy the rain the night before! It creates the effect of a catapult for you off your bike.

ALWAYS WEAR YOUR BACK PROTECTOR! If I wasnt wearing mine, I would have definitely broken my back. Instead i settled for a bunch of internal swelling and bruising, and a few cracked ribs.

on a serious note, thanks to everyone for helping me when i was tossed on mondays track day. The ambulance crews were stellar, and thanks to Ara, Casey, Scott, and Holly for making sure i was off to the hospital with everything!

Ive got till the 28th to heal and fix the bike and Ill see everyone in Pueblo!

PS If anyone has a gas tank, akra exhaust, bodywork, or intake snorkle for an 03-04 ZX6R, im all ears!

Ryan

cromer611
June 15th, 2009, 02:54 PM
glad your .. .. somewhat ok, coulda been alot worse man.

talk to Ara or Rick. they both have 03-04s with shit ton of spares. cuz they are ballerz like that. Gna mean!?

Mforza
June 15th, 2009, 04:24 PM
Sorry to hear that Ryan :( Heal fast :)
I did not know that you crashed. Where? In the chicane? :?

eklew
June 15th, 2009, 07:02 PM
Ryan, glad you are okay. Diego and I helped get your bike and gear loaded up. Hope we didn't lose anything. Heal up quick man.

peteyt328
June 16th, 2009, 08:53 AM
Glad to hear your doing alright man, that sucks. I went off on the chicane Sunday and bit it pretty hard right before I hit the wall at the bottom of the hill but I did see a nice little ditch while trying to push my bike out of there if thats where your talking about. Heal up quick!

ryan
June 16th, 2009, 10:43 AM
thanks elden and diego, you got everything! yea crashed top of chicane. put my hand up to get off track, and in doing so forgot to downshift, so came in too hot for that tight left and decided to straighten up and do a bit of offroading, until i saw that ditch, then i was airborn.

being such a popular place to run off, maybe HPR can find a way to divert the heavy water flow somewhwere else or fill it back in before the track goes hot. Im sure im not the last who will encounter this... :)

and yes i am healing very fast surprisingly. now i just need to get my bike ready!

Mforza
June 16th, 2009, 12:05 PM
:D I almost went out there too :D
If you look at the Pauls pictures, he got it on the camera :D
It was close :o

ryan
June 16th, 2009, 01:33 PM
where can i find pauls pics?

Mforza
June 16th, 2009, 01:44 PM
CSC forum - pics & videos :)