PDA

View Full Version : Sad News

The GECCO
June 15th, 2009, 01:54 PM
Hello Everyone,

It saddens me to report that Nate Skogen, son of MRA racer Terry Skogen, was fatally injured in a motorcycle accident near Delta, CO over the weekend.

Services will be at 2:00pm Tuesday in Grand Junction.

Please keep the Skogen family in your prayers.

Glenn

Vanmar Racing
June 15th, 2009, 02:53 PM
Services will be held at 2 pm tomorrow (Tuesday) at

Canyon View Vineyard Church
736 24-1/2 Road
Grand Junction, Co. 81507
970-242-7970

Cards and donations can be sent to :
Kathy Skogen
582 Village Wy.
Grand Junction, Co. 81507

I am sure that the Skogen Family would much appreciate cards.

benfoxmra95
June 16th, 2009, 12:52 AM
terry, your familys in my thoughts and prayers. I am sorry to hear this.

Godspeed...

oldtimer
June 16th, 2009, 01:29 PM
I'm so sorry to hear what happened, my thoughts and prayers are with you Terry, and your friends and family. Please take care, we're thinking about you.

Wyeth and Aaron

racer316
June 21st, 2009, 11:44 PM
The outpouring of support and love from both the MRA and our local community for our family has been awesome. Mark and Tammy represented the MRA at the memorial service in honor of Nathan's life and legacy. His desire was to be a racer someday and I was impressed with his riding ability. Though we took every precaution such as MSF riding school, full leathers and all the necessary safety gear, the mountains of colorado where we loved to ride claimed the life of a beautiful young man full of promise. I will miss my son and best friend. Thanks to all for your kind words and prayers. Please continue to pray for Jon, his twin brother, who crashed behind him and will be having surgery this week.

Terry Skogen
MRA # 316