PDA

View Full Version : Need a couple workers at HPR Sat/Sun THIS WEEKEND

The GECCO
June 14th, 2009, 07:28 PM
Hello All,

The Porsche club is having an event this coming weekend (June 20/21) at HPR and has asked me to provide corner staff. They're asking for a few more people than I typically have so I'm looking for a few more.

Pay is $10 per hour, from 8:30 - 5:30 minus a 1 hour lunch. You would be paid via check by HPR, so I'd need you to fill out some basic employment paperwork. You would also be on my "call list" to work future lapping days and other events.

If you're interested please reply here or email me at trackmanager at Highplainsraceway dot com.

Thanks!

mopoet178
June 14th, 2009, 09:51 PM
Im in. Sign me up! Ill also shoot you an email at the above address.

Immune
June 15th, 2009, 01:37 PM
I can help out on Saturday and can bring one other person if you can use us for 1 day. Father's Day obligations on Sunday....Let me know. Thanks

Marcus

BrettH
June 25th, 2009, 06:31 PM
Glenn,

Thanks for letting me help out at the porshe races on sunday! It was really great! I wanted to let you know that at the moment I am free Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday so if you need any help out at HPR I can be there. (Except when there is MRA races that weekend!) Just let me know, you have my number. Message me if you need it again! Thanks again!

Brett Hoag